HBO to air The Wire remastered in HD starting on December 26th

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
how do yall feel about D'Angelo? it was weird cuz he was kind of a nut when they first intro'd him, and then by season's end he's somebody they want you to empathize with.

was he just not built for the game? was he too dumb? did he get played by his people too often? is it his mom's fault in the end? did he have too much of a good heart for the game? or did he just get what was coming to him for his transgressions (in the game, and just morally)?

TGainz

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
how do yall feel about D'Angelo? it was weird cuz he was kind of a nut when they first intro'd him, and then by season's end he's somebody they want you to empathize with.

was he just not built for the game? was he too dumb? did he get played by his people too often? is it his mom's fault in the end? did he have too much of a good heart for the game? or did he just get what was coming to him for his transgressions (in the game, and just morally)?

I empathized with him too but I was like :damn:.........:what: When he gave up Bey out of all people

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green

Definitely not built for the game...but nepotism got him in and kept him temporarily protected...... but he was simping on Wallace and started singing like Aretha so...you know how this ends

JahBuhLun

Graphic Alchemist
Daps

That's what makes The Wire the best series ever made. All the characters had virtues and vices that you could loathe and respect at the same time......Except maybe Cheese.:scust:

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green
That's what makes The Wire the best series ever made. All the characters had virtues and vices that you could loathe and respect at the same time......Except maybe Cheese.:scust:

weeeeeeeeeell.....I dont think there was any redeeming quality in Naymond mom...that bytch may have been the worse mother ever portrayed on TV (I know there aint much difference between Naymond mom and D'angelo Mom but for some reason Naymond mom was the worst to me)..but yeah Cheese was a fukkboi :pacspit:

DeuceZ

Li pitit gason
Daps
Reppin
3rd Rock From the Sun
ehhhhhh gooooodddddddd [liberian accent]

tumblr_miam3h28Qu1r2333xo1_250.gif

Flex Kavana

Banned
Daps
Does it bother you that Omar was most feared but at the same time gay? It just kills the realism to me. This was before the whole gay agenda shyt was poppin, so I'm curious is to why they made out the character that way.