HBO max climbs to third in the streaming wars, runaway, run with us, or get ran the over

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
FQBj5oSWQAAU6Rz
FQBj5oQXoAQQymq
@Bryan Danielson read em and weep, facts!!

FQXb6dDXEAUaSXU

I wonder how they count the Prime numbers. They don’t have breakout shows yet their numbers are high, are they counting everyone who has Amazon Prime?

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
real talk when they merge and if they try to raise the price because of it I'm out

:what:

I wonder how they count the Prime numbers. They don’t have breakout shows yet their numbers are high, are they counting everyone who has Amazon Prime?

Yeah.. they count all Prime members whether they use Video or not.

zerorequiem

All Star
Daps
Do they count streams that use Prime as a medium, like Starz and such? Cause Power could be why Prime is up so high.

I did like Reacher and other shows they have as well.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
All you know is war! :russ:

I just saw this William Shakespeare quote

William Shakespeare said:
Let me have war, say I: it exceeds peace as far as day does night; it's spritely, waking, audible, and full of vent. Peace is a very apoplexy, lethargy; mulled, deaf, sleepy, insensible; a getter of more b*stard children than war's a destroyer of men.

:banderas: The eloquence

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Do they count streams that use Prime as a medium, like Starz and such? Cause Power could be why Prime is up so high.

I did like Reacher and other shows they have as well.
No, you still have to subscribe to things like starz, bet+, paramount+, etc via prime. In this case it’s just the payment processor like PayPal, but you count as a subscriber to the service

klutch2381

A Doctor of Love
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you think you're lonely now, ohhh girl...
It’s 4:00 AM on a lovely Tampa, FL morning. I’m taking modest sips of chilled Minute Maid fruit punch (:wow:), and watching the latest episode of Winning Time. Perhaps, I’ll amuse myself further by watching the newest addition to the Tokyo Vice saga, or rewatching The Batman? I cannot speak plainly of my future. Truly, it eludes me — wherein the choices laid before me abound greatly beyond the meager pittance (:feedme:) of other streaming services. Albeit uncertain, my viewing pleasure will not cease to be a grand one blooming on the horizon :sas1:.

HBOGOAT across the belly, we prove you lost already. :wow: