HBO max climbs to third in the streaming wars, runaway, run with us, or get ran the over

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
It’s 4:00 AM on a lovely Tampa, FL morning. I’m taking modest sips of chilled Minute Maid fruit punch (:wow:), and watching the latest episode of Winning Time. Perhaps, I’ll amuse myself further by watching the newest addition to the Tokyo Vice saga, or rewatching The Batman? I cannot speak plainly of my future. Truly, it eludes me — wherein the choices laid before me abound greatly beyond the meager pittance (:feedme:) of other streaming services. Albeit uncertain, my viewing pleasure will not cease to be a grand one blooming on the horizon :sas1:.

HBOGOAT across the belly, we prove you lost already. :wow:

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hulu is slept on imo, I use it the most. Prime being number 2 is shocking it seems like they haven’t had anything that’s made any noise since Invincible.
Yeah Hulu/HBOMAX is the goat combo. That FX/showtime deal they got make them legit

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
He likes to make movies not streaming stuff so I doubt it. Plus he is rocking with Universal now he got a new distributor he is not looking for one.

He can like movies as much as he wants... streaming is the future and eventually whatever goes to the theaters must go home.

HBO is not going anywhere.....eventually his movies have to land on a platform