HBO max climbs to third in the streaming wars, runaway, run with us, or get ran the over

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
Apple TV has impressed me this year with Severance and Ptolemy Gray.

HBO Max producing good content also.

Netflix need better quality control because their shows recently have been lacking. They do however HANDS down have the best user interface among all the other platforms.

Disney+ is mehh. They only relying on Marvel and Star Wars shows.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Apple TV has impressed me this year with Severance and Ptolemy Gray.

HBO Max producing good content also.

Netflix need better quality control because their shows recently have been lacking. They do however HANDS down have the best user interface among all the other platforms.

Disney+ is mehh. They only relying on Marvel and Star Wars shows.
Acknowledge Hulu:ufdup:

Mʀ2ᴋDᴇᴇᴢ

Licensed New Age Healer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Disney Plus need more Toon Disney shows for me, I just watch Star Wars on it and occasionally a Pixar joint

Hulu and Max my go tos

chico25

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People talk about prime cheating their way to the way to the top 3 but the entire top 3 is cheating. I personally have netflix for free with T-mobile. My aunt has HBO Max free with her cable plan and they are giving it to me free with my AT&T fiber internet plan. Those free accounts are being counted but I'm not aware of any way to get Hulu or Disney+ free with a service. Correct me if I'm wrong so I can take advantage of the options.

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
People talk about prime cheating their way to the way to the top 3 but the entire top 3 is cheating. I personally have netflix for free with T-mobile. My aunt has HBO Max free with her cable plan and they are giving it to me free with my AT&T fiber internet plan. Those free accounts are being counted but I'm not aware of any way to get Hulu or Disney+ free with a service. Correct me if I'm wrong so I can take advantage of the options.
Verizon

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030

at least the other 2 has the content to back up being in those spots (in the sense that at least they're actual media companies)...Prime having that much of a % is glaring and makes them look funny. Prime don't got that many shows popping like that

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Cool. I'm going to see how much it would cost to keep my wife on T-mobile and switch my phone to Verizon to get Netflix and Hulu for free.
Yeah, you get Disney+, Hulu, ESPN+, and Discovery+ on VZW. I don't use it as much but it's good for company.

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Prime cheating to get 2nd place.

HBO Max is the best streaming service IMO.
Yeah without prime getting you free prime video they wouldn’t even be top 5. HBOMAX has hands down the best content. Their pre 2010 bag alone shyts on other streaming services

Last edited: