HBO max climbs to third in the streaming wars, runaway, run with us, or get ran the over

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I can't argue with this. HBOMax been droppes hear for a while now. Prime does not deserve ro be #2. They definitely cooking the books. How you in 2nd place but none of your movies/series hit the top 10?:duck:

agreed , I think it’s just counting prime subs right?

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Yeah without prime getting you free prime video they wouldn’t even be top 5. HBOMAX has hands down the best content. Their pre 2010 bag alone shyts on other streaming services
Don't tell @FlyRy

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Ain’t no way more ppl fukking with Disney+ than Hulu
cant you get them bundled? I just got hulu, but Disney bought hulu and I believe you can get it bundled. If you have kids it would make more sense to have Disney over Hulu and the others would have it bundled. Im probably one of the rare ones that have Hulu as a stand alone streaming service

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
cant you get them bundled? I just got hulu, but Disney bought hulu and I believe you can get it bundled. If you have kids it would make more sense to have Disney over Hulu and the others would have it bundled. Im probably one of the rare ones that have Hulu as a stand alone streaming service
I have the bundle and I have kids, still ain’t no way we use Disney plus more than Hulu