HBO in talks to license shows to Netflix

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
@AnonymityX1000 @Optimus Prime continue to go around in circles and post zero facts. Neither is very bright apparently. They challenged me on Netflix's data and there are articles right there from the Los Angeles Times and other reputable outlets TELLING you that Netflix doesn't release their data.

What Nielsen and what the studies I posted are doing are an estimate, nobody has a clue if it's real or not, streaming is far too fragmented.

What is true is that Netflix continues to shell out heaps of money for old shows and that tells you there is truth that they need these older shows on the platform because if their originals were actually hitting, they wouldn't be spending billions on Seinfeld and shyt like that, especially when it's a company that has always been operating in the red.

Neither one of you have done anything to counter these points. Nothing. :manny:
I like how you are explaining to the entire messageboard like anyone gives a fukk. lol

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Nothing "simple" about it. I posted reputable sources. You posted nothing. You are the lame. You are only in here because you stan these corporations like Disney and shyt and now apparently Netflix. Anything that's a Warners competitior lmao. It's so see through. You are an admitted Marvel stan. You're a buffoon. I'm here to post about what actual facts are. You aren't ready to have those conversations. That's why you are now being dismissive. You asked for the smoke and then you choked on it. :mjlol:
I don't stan Netflix I prefer Max. I just like making jokes at actual stans of Warner Bros. like you. It's funny how you take it to heart.
Warner Borthers and HBO are 2 of the best entertainment providers historically. I actually really like both a lot I just don't need to stan them.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I don't stan Netflix I prefer Max. I just like making jokes at actual stans of Warner Bros. like you. It's funny how you take it to heart.
Warner Borthers and HBO are 2 of the best entertainment providers historically. I actually really like both a lot I just don't need to stan them.

posting facts to you and the other guy is "stanning." If you don't want to discuss facts then say "That's not what I'm here for :whoa: "

:mjlol:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Per usual, the people who had the most shyt to say have fled away after being presented with facts that didn't back up their claim :russ:

If you don't know what you're talking about, don't argue.
Or they decided to stop. You said we were done a few posts ago. I guess you were lying . . . .

. . . again. lol

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I don't care who gives a fukk lol @ changing the subject :pachaha: Yeah we're done here.
I said you and I were done 'debating' :umad: because you failed at whatever it was u were trying to accomplish here :mjlol:
There it is in black and white. If you are gonna use big words like 'we're' learn what they mean first. lol