HBO in talks to license shows to Netflix

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
What about all the studios with billions of dollars like disney?
It's not on the level of Amazon and Netflix got so many more subs they got billions coming in a month. I'm not completely sure it's worth it for them to keep Disney + going. They may want to fall back into their main revenue streams eventually.

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
Only streamers that will last are Netflix and Amazon Prime, they got the capital to keep making content.

@humminbird if this is true and ends up being true would you recommend still getting max streaming? I was planning on getting the max streaming this fall to watch shows like game of thrones, sopranos, euphoria, etc, etc but if Netfix and Amazon Prime will be the only ones who last should I bother getting it?

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
@humminbird if this is true and ends up being true would you recommend still getting max streaming? I was planning on getting the max streaming this fall to watch shows like game of thrones, sopranos, euphoria, etc, etc but if Netfix and Amazon Prime will be the only ones who last should I bother getting it?

:russ: You can finish those shows and more before that happens.

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
yeah get it. you're fine.
their predictions are thinking like 5-10 years from now

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
what show? the tweet has been deleted within 5 mins of it being posted here.

Insecure. It's already up on netflix now.

Tweet is still up for me but there has been some fukkery with Elon Musk's changes to Twitter lately, I think not having a Twitter account is probably why you can't see it.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Insecure. It's already up on netflix now.

Tweet is still up for me but there has been some fukkery with Elon Musk's changes to Twitter lately, I think not having a Twitter account is probably why you can't see it.