HBCU students are asked to name 5 African countries

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legend27

Pro
Daps
Any educated person should know 5 countries in Africa, they're in college, an hbcu!:bryan:

The editing is suspect, but it should be difficult to find even a handful of students that can't name 5.

American anti-intellectualism on full display:snoop: proud to be ignorant about other cultures and countries. Why do I need to learn about places I don't live? Is being presented as a legitimate question because an instagram video got them in their feelings.
what are you talking about?:why: :mjlol: I’ll ask another question Why should anybody give af about something so trivial that you have to know it by memory?

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
you need to stop with this "throw shots" phrase

doesn't even make sense

stop trying to find a gotcha in my post like a woman
i bet you they can name 10 european countries though.....

which is why I always say AA are culturally closer to them than africans

crazy to say he posts like a woman while you wrote this incredibly faggy underhanded insult

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
You tried to say we are culturally closer to Europeans to prove some sort of point. You tried to throwing shots. You had no point. You had no purpose.

It's not trying to find a "gotcha". It's just me seeing through your bullshyt.
okay fine, I was throwing shots. happy?

what are you gonna do about it?

you agree with me anyways.

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
what are you talking about?:why: :mjlol: I’ll ask another question Why should anybody give af about something so trivial that you have to know it by memory?

Learning about other cultures and countries, especially African countries for obvious reasons, isn't trivial. The point isn't to list all the countries in alphabetical order off the top of your head like a party trick, the point is to know enough about the world that naming 5 countries in Africa should be laughably easy.

Kratos7

Rookie
Daps
Some of them probably couldn’t complete three full sentences about MLK alone.

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
If you get a degree from any college, you should know at least 5 countries in the 2nd largest continent in the world, full stop.

You're pushing this culture war narrative, if you walked around a hbcu campus and asked, 'Is it important to learn about African countries?' 'Do you value African history?' 'Are Africans Black?' You know what the answers would be, and they wouldn't come from a place of anger like yours did.

Bro it's not HBCU's only who do not know African countries lol, there are videos on YouTube where people are being asked to name African countries and they can barely name any countries in Africa.

There are Africans who attend college in Africa, who can not name African countries:

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
Bro it's not HBCU's only who do not know African countries lol, there are videos on YouTube where people are being asked to name African countries and they can barely name any countries in Africa.

There are Africans who attend college in Africa, who can not name African countries:

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
Or we just don't give a shyt about Africa because it doesn't offer us anything. What are your thoughts on globetrotting Africans that can name 15 European countries? We aren't African. You obsessed weirdos need to get off our nuts. shyts getting weird.

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps

That's flags, that's way harder, I only know the state flag from the places I've lived and Cali since it's advertised:stopitslime: they didn't even ask the hbcu students for the location, literally just names of countries

Imagine someone saying I can't name 5 countries in the middle east, that shyt is crazy.

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Looked @ the students and don't understand why most couldn't name 5 African countries?

Can they name all states? Did the study geography in school? shyt, have any of them even saw Roots? Their parents gotta be around my age. What did they teach these young adults? Smh..

Status
Not open for further replies.