HBCU students are asked to name 5 African countries

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
Any educated person should know 5 countries in Africa, they're in college, an hbcu!:bryan:

The editing is suspect, but it should be difficult to find even a handful of students that can't name 5.

I went to an HBCU (Grambling), and it was not an requirement to learn about African history, because our HBCU's was built by Black Americans, so we learned about Black Americans and Black American History.

Yes, I took Humanities, but we rarely talked about Africa. Actually, I do not remember talking about Africa at my HBCU.

There not called Historically African Colleges and Universities.

JackRoss

Veteran
Daps
Any educated person should know 5 countries in Africa, they're in college, an hbcu!:bryan:

The editing is suspect, but it should be difficult to find even a handful of students that can't name 5.

American anti-intellectualism on full display:snoop: proud to be ignorant about other cultures and countries. Why do I need to learn about places I don't live? Is being presented as a legitimate question because an instagram video got them in their feelings.
Who said this? Is it possible I just don't give a shyt about random countries in African? You really just made up some random shyt smh

JackRoss

Veteran
Daps
i never said you should want to or have to be culturally closer to africans
I understand why yall are much more closer to europeans
Again trying to throw shots. Why would we culturally be closer to Africans? Why are we not?

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Again trying to throw shots. Why would we culturally be closer to Africans? Why are we not?
I don't care why you're not closer to africans

i'm just saying what I've grown up observing

I don't throw shots. I said exactly what I meant to say

yall are closer to europeans culturally than africans. doesn't get more clearer than that.

JackRoss

Veteran
Daps
I don't care why you're not closer to africans

i'm just saying what I've grown up observing

I don't throw shots. I said exactly what I meant to say

yall are closer to europeans culturally than africans. doesn't get more clearer than that.
So you had no point? You were trying to throw shots. You missed.

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
I went to an HBCU (Grambling), and it was not an requirement to learn about African history, because our HBCU's was built by Black Americans, so we learned about Black Americans.

There not called Historically African Colleges and Universities.

If you get a degree from any college, you should know at least 5 countries in the 2nd largest continent in the world, full stop.

You're pushing this culture war narrative, if you walked around a hbcu campus and asked, 'Is it important to learn about African countries?' 'Do you value African history?' 'Are Africans Black?' You know what the answers would be, and they wouldn't come from a place of anger like yours did.

JackRoss

Veteran
Daps
you need to stop with this "throw shots" phrase

doesn't even make sense

stop trying to find a gotcha in my post like a woman
You tried to say we are culturally closer to Europeans to prove some sort of point. You tried to throwing shots. You had no point. You had no purpose.

It's not trying to find a "gotcha". It's just me seeing through your bullshyt.

Status
Not open for further replies.