HBCU students are asked to name 5 African countries

Status
Not open for further replies.

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Black Americans aren’t Africans. They are more European.

:unimpressed:
Word to the legion of wenches

just ask them to name European countries. Bet they’ll each give you 15.
Or we just don't give a shyt about Africa because it doesn't offer us anything. What are your thoughts on globetrotting Africans that can name 15 European countries? We aren't African. You obsessed weirdos need to get off our nuts. shyts getting weird.

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Or we just don't give a shyt about Africa because it doesn't offer us anything. What are your thoughts on globetrotting Africans that can name 15 European countries? We aren't African. You obsessed weirdos need to get off our nuts. shyts getting weird.
:pachaha:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Black Americans aren’t Africans. They are more European.

:unimpressed:
Word to the legion of wenches

just ask them to name European countries. Bet they’ll each give you 15.
I doubt it. Maybe 8 but 15 is pushing it.

At the end of the day, black folks in Africa and Black American learn European history and their system is either the Carnegie or Cambridge system. They know at least France, England, Scotland, Ireland, Italy, Spain, Germany, and Sweden. The rest is up in the air for most of them. The average adult American don't give a fukk about the globe

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
Why do Black Americans need need to know that, were Black Americans?

This was also edited to make Black Americans look stupid

Any educated person should know 5 countries in Africa, they're in college, an hbcu!:bryan:

The editing is suspect, but it should be difficult to find even a handful of students that can't name 5.

How does knowing random countries in Africa pay my bills?
Or we just don't give a shyt about Africa because it doesn't offer us anything.
What's the purpose of knowing 5 African countries off top of the dome tho?

American anti-intellectualism on full display:snoop: proud to be ignorant about other cultures and countries. Why do I need to learn about places I don't live? Is being presented as a legitimate question because an instagram video got them in their feelings.

Status
Not open for further replies.