havoc...

havoc00

Pro
Daps
Actually, he seems to be worried about the "integrity and truthfulness" of the forum's material. He wants to make sure that the amusement (?) he's experiencing is rooted in legitimacy...

:skip::skip::skip:

he can come to jersey ill give him a fair one any day

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
The query wasn't directed at you, however...

You "care" that someone you don't know might not really be having unprotected sex with obese women and drinking malt liquor by the gallon?

The possibility that it's all made-up concerns you?

Lmao i dont give a fukk about what hes doing.. its the i just cussed someone out in walmart type of shyt. Like i know so many white boys that will just say and try to seem cool not knowin if they be themselves thats all they gotta do. He said he not trollin, i said aite bet. Shouldve been the end of the thread

Roger Sterling

Senior Alias
Daps
Lmao i dont give a fukk about what hes doing.. its the i just cussed someone out in walmart type of shyt. Like i know so many white boys that will just say and try to seem cool not knowin if they be themselves thats all they gotta do. He said he not trollin, i said aite bet. Shouldve been the end of the thread

Lol forreal? I care because thats lame.. who spends all his time typing about a fake life lol wtf....

:duck:

:umad:

:krs:

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
I dont care about life I know this everyone I know around me knows this. Id save a puppy over a human anyday I really have no sympathy or feelings for most people cept my parents. it is what it is

:russ:
I be saying this same thing. I absolutely do not enjoy the company of other people. I'll put up with you because I'm a nice person but I honestly prefer to be alone. I treat my pets better than I treat people because I feel they deserve it and I would spend my day conversing with a dog before I would certain people. I can deal with this messageboard because I don't have to actually be around any of you.

I know I might sound crazy but :yeshrug: I'm not. There's a medical term for this, I'm just not sure what it is lmao.

Boutdatlife

Shoe & music connoisseur
Daps
Reppin
DMV
:russ:
I be saying this same thing. I absolutely do not enjoy the company of other people. I'll put up with you because I'm a nice person but I honestly prefer to be alone. I treat my pets better than I treat people because I feel they deserve it and I would spend my day conversing with a dog before I would certain people. I can deal with this messageboard because I don't have to actually be around any of you.

I know I might sound crazy but :yeshrug: I'm not. There's a medical term for this, I'm just not sure what it is lmao.

Its called crazy:rudy:

Seriously are you shy or un popular in hs?

Don't worry if you are most people bloom in college.

The ok girls turn in to 8/9 !!

The bad bytches in hs get fat or have 5 kidS.

The ugly bytches get bodies and end up swagging in the club with the local drug dealers/ club promoters and ballers.

ThaBoyBam

You don't respect your jaw!
Daps
I know a cat like hav in reality. He probably legit.

Auger

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Anyone who believes half the shyt he does is just as retarded as he is.

Just look at how he posted on the other board. He wasn't always like that, it just became his lame ass gimmick overnight.

Sent from a nicca's iPhone using that Tapatalk.