havoc...

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
I know this may sound crazy to some of y'all, but everyone who posts on the internet isn't looking for e-fame. Nothing Havoc posts sounds far fetched. This is how a lot of young people live their lives. He just posts about it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
I remember when he posted that he got into a fight with a little Kid at Best Buy while playing MLB The Show. :heh:

Because he kept throwing the ball at the hitters and the kid said "Stop being a bytch" then havoc said "fukk you you little fakkit" has me :heh::pachaha: everytime I think about it.

havoc00

Pro
Daps
I remember when he posted that he got into a fight with a little Kid at Best Buy while playing MLB The Show. :heh:

Because he kept throwing the ball at the hitters and the kid said "Stop being a bytch" then havoc said "fukk you you little fakkit" has me :heh::pachaha: everytime I think about it.

that kid couldnt handle some high heat

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
Its called crazy:rudy:

Seriously are you shy or un popular in hs?

Don't worry if you are most people bloom in college.

The ok girls turn in to 8/9 !!

The bad bytches in hs get fat or have 5 kidS.

The ugly bytches get bodies and end up swagging in the club with the local drug dealers/ club promoters and ballers.

I'm homeschooled, bruh.

Lmao....

Ehh...I'd say I'm shy. I don't feel comfortable around most folks. But even when I do get comfortable I still prefer being alone.

I guess that might change, I don't know.

Stacks

Crosstown Beef
Supporter
Daps
The thing is, Havoc knows he ain't shyt (no offense breh), he's just a lazy, drunk, no-standard having scumbag. The kind of person that Travis Bickle would probably smoke. BUT he ain't afraid to admit it and that's what makes him THAT dude. He doesn't front for the internet, fukk, he even goes IN on his co-workers without fear of shyt.

Hav = :heh: posts/threads

:takedat:

havoc00

Pro
Daps
The thing is, Havoc knows he ain't shyt (no offense breh), he's just a lazy, drunk, no-standard having scumbag. The kind of person that Travis Bickle would probably smoke. BUT he ain't afraid to admit it and that's what makes him THAT dude. He doesn't front for the internet, fukk, he even goes IN on his co-workers without fear of shyt.

Hav = :heh: posts/threads

:takedat:

im the type republicans hate and talk about

:mj:

Black

GOAT
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ/FL
mis·an·thrope/ˈmisənˌTHrōp/

Noun:

A person who dislikes humankind and avoids human society.

:ohhh: