havoc...

Gallo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know this may sound crazy to some of y'all, but everyone who posts on the internet isn't looking for e-fame. Nothing Havoc posts sounds far fetched. This is how a lot of young people live their lives. He just posts about it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

My contention has nothing to do with any of that. My contention was that he's not going raw on all these different skanks because even some skanks have sense and even semi-responsible dudes who fukk a lot of skanks understand the risks of going raw are not worth it. They may slip up a few times, but they don't claim to go raw always.

Havocs contention is that he's a completely irresponsible lowlife who only fukks the lowliest of no-standard-having skanks and he couldn't care less about his health or that of those he decides to be intimate with.

Fine.

But this leads me to my next question. Havoc, how are you walking around with a clean bill of health and no baby mommas? An idiot like you isn't responsible enough to always pull out and not rack up a few std's. You claim these skanks just want to get pregnant to collect your meager checks hence I doubt you could have forced them to abort.

havoc00

Pro
Daps
My contention has nothing to do with any of that. My contention was that he's not going raw on all these different skanks because even some skanks have sense and even semi-responsible dudes who fukk a lot of skanks understand the risks of going raw are not worth it. They may slip up a few times, but they don't claim to go raw always.

Havocs contention is that he's a completely irresponsible lowlife who only fukks the lowliest of no-standard-having skanks and he couldn't care less about his health or that of those he decides to be intimate with.

Fine.

But this leads me to my next question. Havoc, how are you walking around with a clean bill of health and no baby mommas? An idiot like you isn't responsible enough to always pull out and not rack up a few std's. You claim these skanks just want to get pregnant to collect your meager checks hence I doubt you could have forced them to abort.

My ex had an abortion, and I never got a std test ever. but my dikk has a permenat fish skunk odor on the head i cant get off. Oh and I have high BP

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff

Fine.

.........this is really serious eh?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

Gallo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My ex had an abortion, and I never got a std test ever. but my dikk has a permenat fish skunk odor on the head i cant get off

Remove the ex from the equation. I'm talking about the numerous skanks you claim you fukk raw. You don't always pull out with them so how many of them have you gotten pregnant? It sound like you may have an std, why haven't these numerous skanks come forward to accuse you of giving them an std?

havoc00

Pro
Daps
Remove the ex from the equation. I'm talking about the numerous skanks you claim you fukk raw. You don't always pull out with them so how many of them have you gotten pregnant? It sound like you may have an std's, why haven't these numerous skanks come forward to accuse of giving them an std?

I said I dunno if I have an std never tested. And im not a moron I never bust in a skank. Only person I busted in was my ex cause she was on bc. People arent as dumb as u think

Gallo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I said I dunno if I have an std never tested. And im not a moron I never bust in a skank. Only person I busted in was my ex cause she was on bc. People arent as dumb as u think

You can;t claim to be completely irresponsible and careless and then claim you always pull out. If an std is no worry, a pregnancy is even less of a concern.

havoc00

Pro
Daps
You can;t claim to be completely irresponsible and careless and then claim you always pull out. If an std is no worry, a pregnancy is even less of a concern.

U think im trying to be paying some child support to some ho? fukk that. im careless but not careless enough to sabotage my life over some skanks p*ssy.

U dumb as fukk u probably think I walk onto the expressway at 9m in all black diving out of the way of cars.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
It was serious enough for you jump in the fray. Don't jump out out now.

Oh, posting in the thread you mean? Well, if you wish to call that serious then so be it. Not quite as serious as you vetting Havoc to see if he is a true scumbag.

Gallo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
U think im trying to be paying some child support to some ho? fukk that. im careless but not careless enough to sabotage my life over some skanks p*ssy.

U dumb as fukk u probably think I walk onto the expressway at 9m in all black diving out of the way of cars.

Do you understand that by fukking raw you are risking sabotaging your life? You're contradicting yourself, we've already established that your life is not important to you and you're irresponsible - or are you now admitting that you were full of sh1t?

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
Lol at this no name pauper poster throwing rocks at a general

How lame does that sound... oh you have a name on a message board? Tell me how much your liked in REAL life.. f.o.h with that fukk shyt.. i called it like i seen it. Dude said he wont trollin soo thats that.. some of yall actin like some fans man