Having sex with women you don't like

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
Yea breh, when I was under 28 , I could do that texting all day stuff.

Now I'm 32, that shyt is a chore. Especially when you know deep down, all you are going to do is hit and quit. Especially after you stop talking to young chicks, you basically have to give any presentable women the illusion you are looking to be their boyfriend just to smash.

I remember i matched with a pang dime in tinder, she was petite, huge boobs, young. I was playing the game, then she told me bout her ex, she said the dude never texted her good morning and never introduced her to any of his friends. She felt used. And then I thought to myself, that's exactly what I'm going to do to you if we date . So I had to ghost, shyt hit too close to home.
You bought those bullshyt lines. :bryan: She'd have played you if you did date her if you can't see thru that rookie game she was running. :mjlol:

Tombstone

The Villain
Daps
Reppin
College Park, GA
Every man lies to get p*ssy in some form or fashion now please stop lying right now.
Nah, i don't have shyt to lie about and I'm completely open with females :yeshrug:And I'm probably have one of the worst past/crazy nikka on the Coli but I'm just open with my flaws and people in general.

Last edited:

HabitualLineSteppa

....Fuh Q.
Daps
Sounds like Marcus Graham syndrome...

giphy.gif

DamienWayne

Superstar
Daps
Sounds like Marcus Graham syndrome...

giphy.gif
Marcus graham had dimes chasing him. I have just gotten tired of wasting energy faking the funk with chicks I know I would never be interested in if sex wasn't involved. Then entertain them for 6 months at which point they either pressure me for a relationship or disappear. I already know the answer to my question is to step my own game up, but in the process of leveling up, messing with these average girls with some sort of issue is tired. I think being alone until u who u want to be is the way for me, otherwise I just keep meeting ok chicks and becoming more jaded

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
No virgin female lets a man pipe she just met because his game is so good.
- she's either lying about her body count
- she's drunk and therefore legally incapable of making decisions for herself
- or she's a sex tourist and the guy is a quasi-prostitute she already made a decision about
- or she's 12 - 14 from a broken home, sexually abused before she could enter school and her virginity is about her age not her reality

Virginity is still a big deal. It is never given up casually.

Which one of the above describes your real encounters?

You ever been to college fam?

HabitualLineSteppa

....Fuh Q.
Daps
Marcus graham had dimes chasing him. I have just gotten tired of wasting energy faking the funk with chicks I know I would never be interested in if sex wasn't involved. Then entertain them for 6 months at which point they either pressure me for a relationship or disappear. I already know the answer to my question is to step my own game up, but in the process of leveling up, messing with these average girls with some sort of issue is tired. I think being alone until u who u want to be is the way for me, otherwise I just keep meeting ok chicks and becoming more jaded
There it is breh. :salute: You've cracked the code.

BTW, Dimes or 5's, eventually, you're gonna want to stop giving your energy to people who don't suit you, your personality, or lifestyle..Just sayin...

"You don't fukk her feet.."

Well I do :shaq: so she gotta :camby:

BrokePhiBroke

Superstar
Daps
Some of the responses in this thread is why I tell ladies to "date" and live by that.

That doesn't mean sleep with every man you date. But you gotta have options and don't put all your eggs in one basket. Man might not even like you or his mind is made up whether he gonna smash or dash so no amount of "gf material" you put out gonna change that.

I'm out the dating game for personal reasons currently but when I was in I ALWAYS told guys I was dating if they didn't like it :camby:

Men want you to be exclusive to them until they decide if you for them or not :mjlol: nah nikka fukk on.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Some of the responses in this thread is why I tell ladies to "date" and live by that.

That doesn't mean sleep with every man you date. But you gotta have options and don't put all your eggs in one basket. Man might not even like you or his mind is made up whether he gonna smash or dash so no amount of "gf material" you put out gonna change that.

I'm out the dating game for personal reasons currently but when I was in I ALWAYS told guys I was dating if they didn't like it :camby:

Men want you to be exclusive to them until they decide if you for them or not :mjlol: nah nikka fukk on.
What you caught? :lupe:

FeloniousMonk

Dont mind me..Im a azzhole
Daps
Reppin
Them Lo Lifes...
The only dime he had chasing him was Halle Berry's character and he fukked that off cuz she was to square.

I actually recall him lying to get a female by buying someones leash for $50..if I do recall.

On top, he got bamboozled trying to be slick by getting seduced by the owner of the company he worked for, only to discover he became the laughing stock when he found out she doesnt call shots.

Which actually lowered his stock with females at the company.