Having sex with women you don't like

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
The fake act gets tiring after a while hunh?
all that pretending when deep down you know you ain't feeling the broad like that. Especially when you realize the girl is eating it up and believes there's something more. Fake smiling, faking interests, reading who she is, what she likes, altering your persona in different directions, making her feel as if you are exactly what she needs in her life. She recently cut her hair very short? Something happened in her life and she's trying to rebrand herself, you know that you use it your advantage. She grew very religious, but now she's not? A certain situation occurred to create that shift, You use it to your advantage. You read her like a book, adapt then strike when her voice gets very soft. On the inside though, you're plotting on how to slitter out the situation After the fact. Welcome to the club my man :francis:

Last edited:

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
all that pretending when deep down you know you ain't feeling the broad like that. Especially when you realize the girl is eating it up and believes there's something more. Fake smiling, faking interests, reading who she is, what she likes, altering your persona in different directions, making her feel as if you are exactly what she needs in her life. She recently cut her hair very short? Something happened in her life and she's trying to rebrand herself, you know that you use it your advantage. She grew very religious, but now she's not? A certain situation occurred to create that shift, You use it to your advantage. You read her like a book, adapt then strike when her voice gets very soft. On the inside though, you're plotting on how to slitter out the situation After the fact. Welcome to the club my man :francis:
God damn :merchant:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
:wow:

damn brother... that just touched my heart for real.. i am sick and tired of the shyt.. but it's like, i'm a man.. i'm GOING to see a woman, be attracted, and want to slide up in there. then multiply that times 10 because i know i can. not cause i'm super nikka... but because i'm willing to do everything you just said and i'm great at it

but i'm the point now it's a fukking chore and the fukking ain't worth it.. then i gotta play them left and exit out the situation.. shyt is tiring...... until i'm bored... and my phone buzz... and it's some p*ssy :mjgrin:

like my man said in he got game... how you gonna turn down p*ssy.. that's the greatest drug

Tombstone

The Villain
Daps
Reppin
College Park, GA
nikkas really gotta lie and /con/front for some p*ssy :mjlol:

Pathetic :mjlol:

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
nikkas really gotta lie and /con/front for some p*ssy :mjlol:

Pathetic :mjlol:

It isn't about p*ssy per say. It's more about the manipulation spect. Nothing better than getting a virgin you just met to let you pipe only 2 hours after you've met her

Last edited:

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
:wow:

damn brother... that just touched my heart for real.. i am sick and tired of the shyt.. but it's like, i'm a man.. i'm GOING to see a woman, be attracted, and want to slide up in there. then multiply that times 10 because i know i can. not cause i'm super nikka... but because i'm willing to do everything you just said and i'm great at it

but i'm the point now it's a fukking chore and the fukking ain't worth it.. then i gotta play them left and exit out the situation.. shyt is tiring...... until i'm bored... and my phone buzz... and it's some p*ssy :mjgrin:

like my man said in he got game... how you gonna turn down p*ssy.. that's the greatest drug

I gave up on the shyt. I just felt empty tbh, but every time I tell myself Ima leave it alone and wife one up, I get bored, pretend, then end up pushing her away. I think I just need to meet the right one.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Fp7lhmi.gif

Obligatory gif.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
I gave up on the shyt. I just felt empty tbh, but every time I tell myself Ima leave it alone and wife one up, I get bored, pretend, then end up pushing her away. I think I just need to meet the right one.
i think that's the key... finding the right one.. that makes you look at a woman and say "damn she fine... i would love to get with her but i'm not fukking up anything with my lady... let me go ahead and go home"

now how do i find her ass without weeding through more failures... that there is the question

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
i think that's the key... finding the right one.. that makes you look at a woman and say "damn she fine... i would love to get with her but i'm not fukking up anything with my lady... let me go ahead and go home"

now how do i find her ass without weeding through more failures... that there is the question

Yep. Someone where it don't feel like a chore to text. where I don't do it because I'm trying to get something, but I do it because I sincerely just wanna speak to her. Last time I had that, I got my heart broken :francis:

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
Off topic, but one time I called this Backpage chick who's number I saved from the last time we fukked. I hit her up, get to the hotel, she opens the door and it's a completely different chick. The girl I originally saw was a dark skin slim thick joint. This one was a taller fat girl. I got the bait and switch :snoop: Needless to say, I still fukked tho :manny:
you'd have to, you already paid good money for the encounter.

:yeshrug:

Dumb ass punter :Francis:

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
It isn't about p*ssy per say. It's more about the manipulation spect. Nothing better than getting a virgin you just met to let you pipe only 2 hours after you've met her
no Virgin does that.

I guess if she ain't fukked your homies yet she's a virgin to you?

Larry Lambo

Superstar
Daps
The reason why it's so difficult to find wifey is because someone is doing the same thing to her right now.

I got off that jumpoff wave a long time ago after realizing the overall impact it had. Sh*t is selfish.

It also leads to women having unrealistic expectations of what men are actually interested in her. They don't process that those dudes don't really like them. They process it as men ain't sh*t.

I'd rather turn down a cute chubby braud, and then see her a month later with a chubby dude, then to put her on the team and have her hoping some sh*t works with me.

Not saying it's completely the man's fault because these women are making poor decisions, but I choose not to participate in the fukkery to begin with.