Having sex with women you don't like

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
It's amazing to see how some of you dudes treat women, then wonder why you can't find what you're looking for.

It's all energy, and whatever you put out comes back.

The universe is the great equalizer. :francis:

Saddest part is most of those women y'all dissing are on your level. The ones you want aren't on your level. :mjlol:

That's why you heart broken.

I disagree, women and men play the game for their own goals. The person people meet on a first outing isn't the real individual, it is an avatar.

Mensch Fontana

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHHICEY
Eating off dating apps for a while now but I'm officially done for good with them . After a string of girls who were either ok in the looks or personality dept. I realized after I smash I lose all interest, All. Literally even texting back becomes a hassle. Tired of getting tired of girls, where ms right :mjcry:
Switch it up breh hop on grindr :smugfavre:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
At some point most people use other people to get what they want.

People lack self-awareness in some cases. Women are people. Therefore they aren't exempt from this.
For me if ur smart, no amount of finesse can be a substitute for someone genuinely liking u if you've have experienced that feeling b4.

The best way to cut through finesse and mindgames for women is through a man's actions. A man can have the best mouthpiece in the world, can say whatever a woman wants to hear. But if his actions don't match his words that's a major red flag. For me that's the FIRST thing I look at when deciding whether to take a dude seriously or not. Does he make a bunch of promises and never keep his word? It's simple shyt to me.

Talk is cheap but very few people will waste precious resources like their time and money to pretend to like somebody. And those that do are a special breed of psychotic.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
I disagree, women and men play the game for their own goals. The person people meet on a first outing isn't the real individual, it is an avatar.
That's not true across the board. There are plenty of genuine people who are real and unafraid to be themselves to the world. Restores my faith in humanity every time I meet people like this.

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
1. I'm 21 that's not far fetched

2. because apparently you cannot tell when a female is a virgin? :what:
No virgin female lets a man pipe she just met because his game is so good.
- she's either lying about her body count
- she's drunk and therefore legally incapable of making decisions for herself
- or she's a sex tourist and the guy is a quasi-prostitute she already made a decision about
- or she's 12 - 14 from a broken home, sexually abused before she could enter school and her virginity is about her age not her reality

Virginity is still a big deal. It is never given up casually.

Which one of the above describes your real encounters?

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's amazing to see how some of you dudes treat women, then wonder why you can't find what you're looking for.

It's all energy, and whatever you put out comes back.

The universe is the great equalizer. :francis:

Saddest part is most of those women y'all dissing are on your level. The ones you want aren't on your level. :mjlol:

That's why you heart broken.
Women do the exact same thing

ImGucci

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NY
That's why I don't even talk to most of my matches on tinder anymore. Unless they are a certified dime with a facebook and ig to match , I'd rather just meet a avaerage chick in person who I know I have a connection with.

That online dating stuff is too much of a gamble, you really have no clue who you are talking to, until after you've chilled with them at least twice. But most of them joints, I be bored in the first 5 minutes meeting them. And I know I'm going to curve them.

ImGucci

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NY
I'm in the same boat. I recently cut off 2 chicks I had been dating for the past few months and it feels like a weight has been lifted off my chest.

Texting and communicating all day long with a woman you don't feel anything for is pretty hard. Women in general can be very time-consuming and the p*ssy alone is not enough to make it worth my while.

There needs to be a deeper level of attraction there.. unless she's cool with just being a late night jump off.

Yea breh, when I was under 28 , I could do that texting all day stuff.

Now I'm 32, that shyt is a chore. Especially when you know deep down, all you are going to do is hit and quit. Especially after you stop talking to young chicks, you basically have to give any presentable women the illusion you are looking to be their boyfriend just to smash.

I remember i matched with a pang dime in tinder, she was petite, huge boobs, young. I was playing the game, then she told me bout her ex, she said the dude never texted her good morning and never introduced her to any of his friends. She felt used. And then I thought to myself, that's exactly what I'm going to do to you if we date . So I had to ghost, shyt hit too close to home.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
i can't lie.. there was 2 women i would actually get erectile dysfunction almost every time because i lost interest because they either lack knowledge or was boring when it comes to sex where she only like being on top...

both had cherokee d ass prime booties, but i just couldn't continue
I met a big booty girl that did this to me. She was damn boring that the first time I hit it all I couldn't think was I wish I stayed my ass home. She had 0 personality.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
That's not attractive :picard:

200.gif