Having sex with women you don't like

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Eating off dating apps for a while now but I'm officially done for good with them . After a string of girls who were either ok in the looks or personality dept. I realized after I smash I lose all interest, All. Literally even texting back becomes a hassle. Tired of getting tired of girls, where ms right :mjcry:

A lot of women do not realize this. Men love the chase. For you I would say stop smashing women you do not like. Which means you'll have to establish something of substance first. The puss is always better when there are feelings involved. It took me a while to figure this out.

Smashing random broads is like buying a bunch of clothes on sale then then realizing you don't even like the shyt and it stays in your closet. Then you get that empty feeling of "why the fukk did I buy all this shyt I can't return?"

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
I hit and quit this chick few years ago and vowed to myself that I would never do anything like that ever again. I felt like a complete dog.

I didn't like her at all but I was obsessed with her physique. She was legit built like this:

Body was banging but she had a very combative and argumentative personality and a very smart mouth. It got to the point where talking to her was a chore. We would always argue over little dumb shyt. But I was so determined to hit that fat ass that I hung in there.

I finally hit and completely went ghost. That was my first time ever doing something like that and I felt horrible. I know that I'm a better man than that so I vowed that I wouldn't ever do anything like that again. Not worth it.

Larry Lambo

Superstar
Daps
I hit and quit this chick few years ago and vowed to myself that I would never do anything like that ever again. I felt like a complete dog.

I didn't like her at all but I was obsessed with her physique. She was legit built like this:

Body was banging but she had a very combative and argumentative personality and a very smart mouth. It got to the point where talking to her was a chore. We would always argue over little dumb shyt. But I was so determined to hit that fat ass that I hung in there.

I finally hit and completely went ghost. That was my first time ever doing something like that and I felt horrible. I know that I'm a better man than that so I vowed that I wouldn't ever do anything like that again. Not worth it.

Was in a similar situation a while back and did what I needed to do to hit, and the sex ended up being trash anyways. She wasn't mean or anything, just dumb and dull.

Fortunately, she wasn't looking for anything serious anyways but at that point I felt like dealing with chicks like that are a waste of time.

Daps
Getting dimes off dating apps ain't easy, especially if you don't have the looks or status, the gone swipe left on yo ass asap. You want dimes so bad? Cold approach. The best way to even stand a change on getting these dimes is approaching them in public. Now how bad do you want them is the question

King Poetic

A.K.A. Curve
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southern California
i can't lie.. there was 2 women i would actually get erectile dysfunction almost every time because i lost interest because they either lack knowledge or was boring when it comes to sex where she only like being on top...

both had cherokee d ass prime booties, but i just couldn't continue

Vilify

Superstar
Daps
I'm in the same boat. I recently cut off 2 chicks I had been dating for the past few months and it feels like a weight has been lifted off my chest.

Texting and communicating all day long with a woman you don't feel anything for is pretty hard. Women in general can be very time-consuming and the p*ssy alone is not enough to make it worth my while.

There needs to be a deeper level of attraction there.. unless she's cool with just being a late night jump off.

Rusty$hackleford

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PHX
Fp7lhmi.gif
Yo what the fukk is this this from?
:laff::laff:

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
I ran game not even as my true self, really an alter ego, fake cell, email, etc. Once I got the with the girl, I'd stop texting and ghost them.

It can be exhausting at times keeping up a false persona....

CoochieMane

#Wholesomegang
Daps
Reppin
Trinidad
I'm in the same boat. I recently cut off 2 chicks I had been dating for the past few months and it feels like a weight has been lifted off my chest.

Texting and communicating all day long with a woman you don't feel anything for is pretty hard. Women in general can be very time-consuming and the p*ssy alone is not enough to make it worth my while.

There needs to be a deeper level of attraction there.. unless she's cool with just being a late night jump off.
you ain't never lied :wow:

Daps
It's amazing to see how some of you dudes treat women, then wonder why you can't find what you're looking for.

It's all energy, and whatever you put out comes back.

The universe is the great equalizer. :francis:

Saddest part is most of those women y'all dissing are on your level. The ones you want aren't on your level. :mjlol:

That's why you heart broken.

Tombstone

The Villain
Daps
Reppin
College Park, GA
It isn't about p*ssy per say. It's more about the manipulation spect. Nothing better than getting a virgin you just met to let you pipe only 2 hours after you've met her
:hubie:

Thats on yall lame nikkas who cant pull shyt bein yourself. As I said sad and pathetic.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
The fake act gets tiring after a while hunh?
all that pretending when deep down you know you ain't feeling the broad like that. Especially when you realize the girl is eating it up and believes there's something more. Fake smiling, faking interests, reading who she is, what she likes, altering your persona in different directions, making her feel as if you are exactly what she needs in her life. She recently cut her hair very short? Something happened in her life and she's trying to rebrand herself, you know that you use it your advantage. She grew very religious, but now she's not? A certain situation occurred to create that shift, You use it to your advantage. You read her like a book, adapt then strike when her voice gets very soft. On the inside though, you're plotting on how to slitter out the situation After the fact. Welcome to the club my man :francis:
:dead::salute: shyt be that ways sometimes. more times then not though i choose not to manipulate