Having sex with women you don't like

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There it is breh. :salute: You've cracked the code.

BTW, Dimes or 5's, eventually, you're gonna want to stop giving your energy to people who don't suit you, your personality, or lifestyle..Just sayin...

"You don't fukk her feet.."

Well I do :shaq: so she gotta :camby:

Exactly. Whether it's a one month fling or putting years into a relationship... people grow, mature and eventually go their separate ways.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
A guy I know did this to become popular and get more women and it actually worked.

Sad to see that there are women who react positively to men using women for sex alone

HabitualLineSteppa

....Fuh Q.
Daps
The only dime he had chasing him was Halle Berry's character and he fukked that off cuz she was to square.

I actually recall him lying to get a female by buying someones leash for $50..if I do recall.

On top, he got bamboozled trying to be slick by getting seduced by the owner of the company he worked for, only to discover he became the laughing stock when he found out she doesnt call shots.

Which actually lowered his stock with females at the company.
This guy gets it...:salute:

j.smooth4

All Star
Daps
Reppin
D[M]V
The fake act gets tiring after a while hunh?
all that pretending when deep down you know you ain't feeling the broad like that. Especially when you realize the girl is eating it up and believes there's something more. Fake smiling, faking interests, reading who she is, what she likes, altering your persona in different directions, making her feel as if you are exactly what she needs in her life. She recently cut her hair very short? Something happened in her life and she's trying to rebrand herself, you know that you use it your advantage. She grew very religious, but now she's not? A certain situation occurred to create that shift, You use it to your advantage. You read her like a book, adapt then strike when her voice gets very soft. On the inside though, you're plotting on how to slitter out the situation After the fact. Welcome to the club my man :francis:
devious....

Off the Onion

No tolerance for the fatherless
Daps
Eating off dating apps for a while now but I'm officially done for good with them . After a string of girls who were either ok in the looks or personality dept. I realized after I smash I lose all interest, All. Literally even texting back becomes a hassle. Tired of getting tired of girls, where ms right :mjcry:

Why are You feeling with girls your not attracted to in the first place?

lib123

All Star
Daps
A lot of women do not realize this. Men love the chase. For you I would say stop smashing women you do not like. Which means you'll have to establish something of substance first. The puss is always better when there are feelings involved. It took me a while to figure this out.

Smashing random broads is like buying a bunch of clothes on sale then then realizing you don't even like the shyt and it stays in your closet. Then you get that empty feeling of "why the fukk did I buy all this shyt I can't return?"

This analogy.

:russ:

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This analogy.

:russ:

Sometimes I read some old shyt I wrote and be like
tenor.gif

Last edited:

lib123

All Star
Daps
It's amazing to see how some of you dudes treat women, then wonder why you can't find what you're looking for.

It's all energy, and whatever you put out comes back.

The universe is the great equalizer. :francis:

Saddest part is most of those women y'all dissing are on your level. The ones you want aren't on your level. :mjlol:

That's why you heart broken.

Actually for casual hook ups most dudes go 1-3 levels down while women punch up 1-3 levels above. Hence the conundrum most women face getting placed in the “friends-with-benefits” zone and unable to get dudes above them to commit.

@FTBS @IsThatBrothaMouzone?

Last edited: