Having a Falling Out with one of your main Homies

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
I might have had one falling out with my closest homie of 20 years and that was that. Other than that I don't fukk with too many "friends" and kick it solo for the most part, plus I'm too busy anyway.

Daps
Reppin
Illadelphia
I can dig it.

I designed and was webmaster for this site me and my homie's setup, urswurve.com, along with this short guy. I'm in Philly area, those other knuckleheads down south.

Got that site into top 40k sites in US after about a year, but because the site was so busy there were issues sometimes with the admins logging on.

Anyhow, so the short guy has Ike Turner control problems (want to do everything but not know what the fukk their doing...sorry short people), and the other two decided to start their own site similar to urswuve.com.

They didn't want me involved, brothers tried to get the strong-arm tactic down to have me point the old site to their new site.... but I OWN the other site. Big dummies! :stopitslime: :pacspit:

So I stopped developing urswurve.com, and started doing sites for other clients. Meanwhile, their "other" site been in existence for about 3 years and its not even ranked in the US. :ufdup:

Haven't spoken to my homie in over two years. The short dude I haven't spoken with in over three, he was too scared to be a man and talk to me about all this nonsense, but instead wrote me a letter like a girl. :rip: