Having a Falling Out with one of your main Homies

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
I remember having a huge fallout with a homie I had in Middle School. We knew each other since kindergarten but we weren't tight until I moved into his neighborhood before the 5th grade. For a while he thought he was the shyt because he thought his family was balling but that was his grandparents, who were champion cat breeders down the street. His mom had countless financial problems but dude thought he was Rick Schroder silver spooning it :heh:

7th grade was the boiling point. I was getting tired of dude always trying to one up on everyone yet looking like a little brat in the process. We got in a fight on the way home from school on the bus over some dumb shyt. When I got home, I thought the shyt would cool off the next day but it didn't . The school bus driver pulled up to the front of my house to tell me that dude was talking recklessly about getting a bb gun and shooting me. I was like :comeon: but the bus driver later went to the school later to tell administrators about his intentions. He was suspended for about a week and nearly expelled but EVERYONE in our friend circle thought I was the one who told. How? If the bus driver didn't tell me , I wouldn't had a clue. So I was labeled as a snitch and all of the guys I thought were my dawgs (some I was cool with longer than dude) took his side and distanced themselves from me. I found out the hard way what happens when shyt hits the fan when you're the "token black guy" of the group. Everyone thinks its YOUR FAULT. I transferred to another middle school the following year and that 8th grade year was piff. My biggest mistake in grade school was not going to that middle school in the first place. My so-called friends were the only reason why I didn't :snoop:

Of course we saw each other again in high school but I tuned them cacs out and rolled with my new cliques :win:

PrinceDeeDer

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Had this happen to me back in 2010, I had to knock out a nikka i grew up wit cuz he became an alcoholic in the navy and was on some drunk shyt. We ain't cool like we used to be but we don't have BEEF. He packed up left town and is tryna get help for his alcoholic addiction last i heard. I still got all the same friends from pre-school/elementary days never got into any beef or had disagreements wit none of them nikkas. Like somebody else said if its not somethin that you can fix easy the relationship wasn't that strong to begin with.

kingdizzy01

ATXBBOY
Daps
Reppin
ATX x Jersey Devil x Little Caribbean/Flatbush MF
i had a falling out with my best friend bout 4 years ago, over sillyness. we aint talked much since, seen him a couple times recently and dabbed up but it was never back on the same brotherly level we were on since middle school kids. i found out he passed away a couple days ago. its fukked up brehs. dont turn your back on your day 1 ninjas brehs....cuz im hurtin like a muthafukka right now.

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
Yeah it sucks..I don't fukk with two of closest homies anymore..........I actually ran into one of those dudes the other day but I just kept it moving.....and my other best friend died last year so most of my friends are all fairly new. I keep most of those people at arms length so theres really no chance of anything like that happening again. Is there really a point of having close close homies like that, I mean its cool to have someone to talk too but for the most part they usually bring you down or are jealous of your success. These days I just hang out with people that have mutual interests. They make the best wing men and will help you if you need to move.

u are such a hoe ass nikka

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
My best friend's brother robbed me of $10000...I was waiting for him at his apartment in Toronto, with a loaded gun ready to catch that body...But thank God, he was evicted the day before I showed up, and he ran away to Australia, with his girlfriend...

I am still cool with "my best friend" but it's not the same, because he knows I want to kill his brother, but that's his brother and he got love for him...So. I just broke all ties with all my childhood friends, because I am still bitter and homicidal...

This is half the reason why I can't enjoy life any more, I feel like I can't move on until I kill that dude...I dream about killing dude...

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Ricky Church

Stole Timberlake's Spaceship-Coupe
Daps
Reppin
Hudson County N.J. [Jersey City 201]
My best friend's brother robbed me of $10000...I was waiting for him at his apartment in Toronto, with a loaded gun ready to catch that body...But thank God, he was evicted the day before I showed up, and he ran away to Australia, with his girlfriend...

I am still cool with "my best friend" but it's not the same, because he knows I want to kill his brother, but that's his brother and he got love for him...So. I just broke all ties with all my childhood friends, because I am still bitter and homicidal...

This is half the reason why I can't enjoy life any more, I feel like I can't move on until I kill that dude...I dream about killing dude...
dFwoOfe.gif

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Friends come and go? Y'all must be some friendly ass nikkas.

Naw, no new friends here, if we didn't come up together I don't consider you a friend.

Associate or acquaintance is more like it, can't see me considering anyone new a true friend in my adult life.

SemiEnlightenedBum

The Project's Manly P Hall
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
I'm Hard Like D-Block Readin The Book Of Enoch...
when your plasma family have continuously stabbed you in the back you give your soul family a bigger canvas of understanding or a sharper blade

i have the same philosophy as dude above though,no friends,just fam and acquaintances

life is energy mayne,i don't really look at the vessel anymore,..a thug changes, and love changes and best friends become strangers

Patriarch

#straightblackpride
Daps
Be careful with "friends".. Especially if you came up from nothing together. When a nikka start doing better and becomes a "success" people around you start to envy.

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
if you know its over some bullshyt chances are he does too.

dont let it rock like this. you should only let it go after you make a legit attempt to hash it out man to man

its good therapy for people when they feel like you give a fukk

Playeroni

Aka Nasty Neighbor #CREEPLIFE
Daps
Dpending on the situation, it's not always that easy breh. I lost my homie of 15 years, over a series of events. But I agree with the second part.

@360dagod

Ill-Yaz

FA Cup winning fan
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Kill me instead bruh