Having a Falling Out with one of your main Homies

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
I havent spoke to one of my ex best friends for two years now.

he got dropped from the team for being a snake and trying to move to one of my close friends gf.

he got given plenty chances but we just had enough

tonyclifton

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
i lost all of my homies i was mad cool with. 2 of them died of OD's and i was the one that got them into drugs. i think my real friends have always held some resentment towards me for that. i was friends with them since 6th and 7th grade. i got into my bullshyt and brought a couple of them with me. after that they stopped wanting to chill with us and i dont blame them for it. lost my high school sweetheart and everything.

it was so damn akward when i went to applebees one day and all of my old friends were sitting at the bar hanging out. i went and said hi and they were all cool i guess but you could tell they were feeling mad uncomfortable and waiting for me to sit with them or some shyt.

then i introduced them to my fiance and kids and told them i turned my shyt around and was doing good. they were shocked and a couple of them hit me up to chill after that but i just wasnt feelin it. i aint about no pity invites

:yeshrug:

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I don't have friends, I have people I deal with and people I don't deal with. Wish that wasn't the case but when you have people that refuse to grow up it's hard to hang around them like that.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
the only person I had to remove from the circle was my former best friend...ive told the story on him but his bullshyt kept on compounding and compounding that I had no choice but after one last incident...I had had enough...its been 9 years since ive talked to him

Suge Knight

MOB
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Federal Prison
On some real talk.

I stay the fukk to myself, I might chill or come thru once in a blue. But that's about it, your best friends one day will become enemies. Believe me their plotting and the true colors will show eventually.

Look out for you and yours only.

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
wrote something and edited huh? lol............more hoe shyt

Actually that post was meant for another thread.

No point going back and fourth with you. You live at your mommas house and will just keep replying. If there was still red i would send you a neg but since their inst you're going on my ignore list.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
shyt happened between me and one of my closest friends a few years ago. Me and his girl had become really good friends. And I had become the only reason she was with him for a while cause he kept fukking up and I kept talking her into staying with him cause she really was good for him. She eventually caught him red handed cheating. So me and her still kept in contact on occasion. We were going out to the club one night. I was kicking it with this other female and we rolled to her house to smoke. All of a sudden I'm getting text from both my boy and his ex tripping because the other one was in the club. So when I get there he forbids me to talk to her which pisses me off. I'm on some "I'm a grown man, how the fukk you gone tell me who I can say hi to" type shyt. So I go over and say what's up to her. All of sudden he starts tripping talking about we ain't cool no more. fukk you and all this. So I was either gone fight him or leave so I left. She finds out about it and starts yelling at him telling him how many times I've had his back. How I was the only one of his friends that didn't try to get at her behind his back. He's stubborn though so we ain't talk for like two months. Eventually he called and apologized and told me about some crazy traumatic shyt he was going through. We eventually squashed it but shyt just ain't been the same since.

FUPA

#LWO
Daps
Reppin
Lakers, Dodgers
:whew: I had a fall out with a homie and his girl. Me and his girl where cool as fukk but not on that i wanna get at it level shed hit me up when they would fight and talk or whatever. I just kept on pumping her up to stay with my homie cause dude was a bit wild but loved her. Then one night i was over at there pad they had a fight and homie took off. Im chilling on some im bout to get outta here before dude catches a body and expects me to help :sadcam:

But before i leave his lady comes out telling me shes done and starts crying so i kick it for a bit. :jawalrus: i ended up fukking her on the couch homie came back grabbed his shyt and left. Never heard from him again. Dude left her and his little girl behind. She thought i was gonna :cape:but fukked her a few times and dated her best friend :skip: