Having a Falling Out with one of your main Homies

Ricky Church

Stole Timberlake's Spaceship-Coupe
Daps
Reppin
Hudson County N.J. [Jersey City 201]
...Un-appreciation.

one of my boys just hit me up, talking about come to the Chandelier Room in Hoboken, shyt's Live as fukk right now.

I'm like "bet, I'll be right there."

come to find out he didn't know me and my other homie beefin' hard and this same cat I'm beefin' with is havin' his b-day party there right now.

so now I can't go cause it'd be a hostile environment and some shyt might pop off, even tho I'm going there to chill with my other peoples.

this shyt ever happen to anyone else?

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
I ain't gon front, that shyt rivals breakin up with a girl. Especially when my homeboy and I been down since we was in 1st grade. shyt's whack as hell when life choices separate you. But, like some breakups, your homies be going down roads you can't follow like sometimes our females do.

Gotta fall back and let life set you up with more, cuz there is more. Homies, too :yeshrug:

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
...Un-appreciation.

one of my boys just hit me up, talking about come to the Chandelier Room in Hoboken, shyt's Live as fukk right now.

come to find out he didn't know me and my other homie beefin' hard and this same cat I'm beefin' with is havin' his b-day party there right now.

so now I can't go cause it'd be a hostile environment and some shyt might pop off, even tho I'm going there to chill with my other peoples.

I bet this has something to do with blow.

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Friends come and go just like females do.

My biggest regret I have of highschool is not graduating early because I wanted to graduate with my friends.
I don't even talk to any of those nikkas anymore....

Na, breh, not when you're talking about the homies. Birds will be birds, but you should do your best to make sure you remember who your TRUE friends are and treat them accordingly. Unless they've wronged you in some extreme way it is always best to salvage the relationship. We are men, we've got to rise above pettiness

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Yeah it sucks..I don't fukk with two of closest homies anymore..........I actually ran into one of those dudes the other day but I just kept it moving.....and my other best friend died last year so most of my friends are all fairly new. I keep most of those people at arms length so theres really no chance of anything like that happening again. Is there really a point of having close close homies like that, I mean its cool to have someone to talk too but for the most part they usually bring you down or are jealous of your success. These days I just hang out with people that have mutual interests. They make the best wing men and will help you if you need to move.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Tough, best to just cut em off completely

malc

WSGT$
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
graduated high school this year and honestly in the nearly two months since graduating, i only hang out with one homie now. part of me doesn't want to be around the 8-9 other dudes that are in the group i used to hang out with because they are really the kind of people that aren't going to be shyt in life, but then again it's not like they hit me up anymore so its kind of whatever.

im going to college in chicago next year and with the combination of my website, my upcoming clothing brand im dropping with the one homie i hang out with, and continuing to get some p*ssy, i'll be okay.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
...Un-appreciation.

My best friend's brother robbed me of $10000...I was waiting for him at his apartment in Toronto, with a loaded gun ready to catch that body...But thank God, he was evicted the day before I showed up, and he ran away to Australia, with his girlfriend...

I am still cool with "my best friend" but it's not the same, because he knows I want to kill his brother, but that's his brother and he got love for him...So. I just broke all ties with all my childhood friends, because I am still bitter and homicidal...

This is half the reason why I can't enjoy life any more, I feel like I can't move on until I kill that dude...I dream about killing dude...

Brock Landers

AKA Tyler Hands-thorough
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Torrance, CA
My best friend's brother robbed me of $10000...I was waiting for him at his apartment in Toronto, with a loaded gun ready to catch that body...But thank God, he was evicted the day before I showed up, and he ran away to Australia, with his girlfriend...

I am still cool with "my best friend" but it's not the same, because he knows I want to kill his brother, but that's his brother and he got love for him...So. I just broke all ties with all my childhood friends, because I am still bitter and homicidal...

This is half the reason why I can't enjoy life any more, I feel like I can't move on until I kill that dude...I dream about killing dude...

:skip: you talking a lot breh but that's fukked up if it's true

ThaRealness

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Madison
ya Ive been having a gradual fallout with one of my best friends. its really been fukking me up but people just change. Dude is sus though so the situation has a weird undertone. Hes kind of a nihilist

You've gotta watch out for that type of person cause they can be real volatile

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international
yeah, it's happen to me before, but I don't regret telling them to fukk off. You are the company you keep and I know damn well why I don't kick it with them any more.