Haven't had a drink in over 2 weeks now! Road to Sobriety 2012-Coli edition

Dr. Fauci

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Are all you guys to far gone for even moderation?

i feel like the only way to go into moderation for myself, is to go completely sober for an extended period of time, and then come back to it slowly/in moderation

also, Im in a rough patch of life...i feel like when things pick up, the moderation of drinking wont be as big of an issue

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
i feel like the only way to go into moderation for myself, is to go completely sober for an extended period of time, and then come back to it slowly/in moderation

also, Im in a rough patch of life...i feel like when things pick up, the moderation of drinking wont be as big of an issue

I feel ya. That's how I been feeling. Up untill early last year I was good but then I had some problems, got depressed and started drinking a lot more. At that time I didn't care but things are better now.

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
I got 80% of some SVEDKA bottle in my freezer. I will be done by Friday and join yall. :to:
I’m also trying to shed weight and kinda switched from BEER to ALC…..That ALC be having my stomach on :dead: tho (inside and out :beli).

Imma be going so hard on that loud pack without beer tho. :to: I mean like stupid hard. I loves me a lil football and beer tho. I may cheat, but I don’t have a problem, so I should be good. :ahh:

Mantle Drunk

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
My buddy just called me I thought I was in the clear for day 2 but I agreed.:mindblown: Why the fukk must they tempt me? But seriously after tonight i'm getting stricter Thurs-Sat drink with maybe a Sunday or Monday for football but only 2 or 3 beers if I do. I have a 12 pack in my fridge that will not get touched even though the Giants are on tomm and I'm dead serious.

I'm running on a track and hitting the Gym starting Monday religiously. This thread came at the right time for me. For all those going completely dry good luck.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
My buddy just called me I thought I was in the clear for day 2 but I agreed.:mindblown: Why the fukk must they tempt me? But seriously after tonight i'm getting stricter Thurs-Sat drink with maybe a Sunday or Monday for football but only 2 or 3 beers if I do. I have a 12 pack in my fridge that will not get touched even though the Giants are on tomm and I'm dead serious.

I'm running on a track and hitting the Gym starting Monday religiously. This thread came at the right time for me. For all those going completely dry good luck.

Good luck brother. Day one has been great for me, looking forward to day 2. Feel good over here. :obama:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Day 2 and I'm still dry. If I make it past the game 2 night without any alcohol, I should be good for the rest of the month. Probably do push ups or something during commercials

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
I've been thinking about going to AA cause I KNOW im an alcoholic but i just have a hard time sitting there and telling a group of strangers my problems. If i quit drinking i'd like to do it on my own or with a one on one therapist or some shyt like that.