Haven't had a drink in over 2 weeks now! Road to Sobriety 2012-Coli edition

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
I can't speak for everyone that posted but for me what makes it difficult is the fact that it seems every social event you go to Alcohol is involved. Oh you want to hangout cool let's go to the bar. You want to go to the game cool let's go get beers. Meet chick probably at one of these events take them to go get drinks you start to get engulfed in the thought process that everything fun you do revolves around alcohol.

This makes a lot of sense but again it's kind of peer pressure I mean I had this muslim friend who would go out with us and he could spend the whole evening drinking apple juice and partying while we were getting tipsy...than you have some girls that don't like drinking and to the same...hell I have this other friend who parties like crazy and never drinks alcohol, just because he never really got used to doing it...

I had a slightly different situation in that I didn't really like beer...and I live in Belgium, so every was like :wtf: ... so when going out they'd be like "6 beers...and one white wine":pachaha: so you can already imagine the comments/jokes whatever...then I eventually started drinking beer, liked it, drank too much of it and felt it weigh too much on me, so I'm off that and back to wine (and other drinks). But sometimes I don't feel like drinking and I just don't, don't let the peer pressure get to you.

Mask and Da Glock

Posting From Rehab
Daps
This makes a lot of sense but again it's kind of peer pressure I mean I had this muslim friend who would go out with us and he could spend the whole evening drinking apple juice and partying while we were getting tipsy...than you have some girls that don't like drinking and to the same...hell I have this other friend who parties like crazy and never drinks alcohol, just because he never really got used to doing it...

I had a slightly different situation in that I didn't really like beer...and I live in Belgium, so every was like :wtf: ... so when going out they'd be like "6 beers...and one white wine":pachaha: so you can already imagine the comments/jokes whatever...then I eventually started drinking beer, liked it, drank too much of it and felt it weigh too much on me, so I'm off that and back to wine (and other drinks). But sometimes I don't feel like drinking and I just don't, don't let the peer pressure get to you.

Yo man people who hate on wine (too feminine? too gay?) are fukking idiots. You can catch me with a liter of cheap red wine almost any given night. Great drunk. I prefer vodka but if I'm trying to go to sleep by my own accord and not due to passing out I go with a VINO. Not to mention: you tell a girl to come over and split a liter of red wine....you're getting the p*ssy (white woman and most ethnicities, not sure about black women). I guarantee it.

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
Yo man people who hate on wine (too feminine? too gay?) are fukking idiots. You can catch me with a liter of cheap red wine almost any given night. Great drunk. I prefer vodka but if I'm trying to go to sleep by my own accord and not due to passing out I go with a VINO. Not to mention: you tell a girl to come over and split a liter of red wine....you're getting the p*ssy (white woman and most ethnicities, not sure about black women). I guarantee it.

I don't like wine that much but there is a drink u should try if u like wine.

Its from Spain, I don't know if they do it in other countries. U mix coca cola with red wine in a big glass, put some ice up in there and add a little blackberry liquor in the mix if u can find it.

They call that drink Calimocho in Spain. Ain't had it in ages but its a pretty good drink to mix up if ur f*cking with cheap wine.

Mask and Da Glock

Posting From Rehab
Daps
never heard of it but my (italian) grandpa used to have half wine/half coffee every morning...but maybe I'll try that. And keep up the sobriety! You can do it breh

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
never heard of it but my (italian) grandpa used to have half wine/half coffee every morning...but maybe I'll try that. And keep up the sobriety! You can do it breh

Never heard of half wine half coffee. Sounds interesting.

And yeah, I'm maintaining with the sobriety. I'm on day 6 right now so gotta ride it out.

Mask and Da Glock

Posting From Rehab
Daps
Never heard of half wine half coffee. Sounds interesting.

And yeah, I'm maintaining with the sobriety. I'm on day 6 right now so gotta ride it out.

It's not a normal thing haha, it's an old italian man thing. He was fresh off the boat WOP italian. I've never dealt with alcohol addiction but I've been addicted to many drugs and the best advice I can give is throw yourself into something whether creative: instrument? rap? get a midi and make beats? / or scholarly: go full force in school, clubs, the whole nine yards, and read a lot.

Also maybe find someone with a script for a benzo, don't take em to get high just one, it'll subside the cravings for alcohol as they effect very similar parts of the brain.

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
It's not a normal thing haha, it's an old italian man thing. He was fresh off the boat WOP italian. I've never dealt with alcohol addiction but I've been addicted to many drugs and the best advice I can give is throw yourself into something whether creative: instrument? rap? get a midi and make beats? / or scholarly: go full force in school, clubs, the whole nine yards, and read a lot.

Also maybe find someone with a script for a benzo, don't take em to get high just one, it'll subside the cravings for alcohol as they effect very similar parts of the brain.

Yeah, my family is Italian as well on my pops side. My grandparents live in Italy.

But as for the bolded, no offence but there is no way in hell I'm f*cking with any of those crazy prescription drugs. I never have and I never will. That's a big problem in the US I think. Shrinks are so quick to put people on f*cked up medication that will have u all f*cked up in the long run. No thanks. I rather be an alcoholic :laugh:

ThaBoyBam

You don't respect your jaw!
Daps
I've been getting fukked up all weekend. It's my birthday weekend. I'm back in the game starting tomorrow. I'm serious :wow:

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium

Yeah I mean good wine tastes better, gets you drunker and doesn't weigh on the stomach as much, shyt when I was in Italy it was wine all the way and that shyt was :krs:

Came back in Belgium and I was :sadbron:...but it's catching up here too