Have your wife shovel snow after she just worked a 12-hour shift, brehs...

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
This was prolly some passive aggressive shyt by the wife.

Shovel the snow but come inside bytching and just waiting to go off on the man for not helping
:mjgrin:
Its likely that it snowed over night and she came home from a night shift while he was sleeping

homie wakes up and sees his wife shoveling snow so that she can park her car

he says damn , let me reward her with a surprise breakfast

i dont see the issue

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
You know who else shouldn’t be shoveling snow, health wise? Someone who just worked a 12 hour shift.
:dead:

Homie got no excuse. He should have gotten that done an hour before her arrival at least. And if he has a heart condition, which I highly doubt, he should have hired someone to shovel the snow.

He didn’t even put down some salt…
:heh:

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
Real men shyt :datazz:

If u aint never have a bytch drivin in a storm for some dikk u aint got it nikka. food too bytch I’m hungry dont come empty handed

This

All these nikkas talking about "man shyt". Women have no problem doing man shyt if they're really feeling you.

For the women in the thread imagine a bunch of men co-signing this like “that’s right King!” or “ This is my dream woman” “ know your worth king”. That’s what it’s like being a man seeing stupid shyt on social media being co-signed by women all the time.
:mjlol:
This

I dead ass got mad at my wife because she cut the grass while I was at work. She said she did it because she heard it’s good cardio

But I ain’t want the neighbors to think she ain’t have a man at home

Thirsty nikkas scope out women like that to “save”
Okay this is actually a substantial argument. I still don't fully agree (thirsty nikkas will still try your wife regardless)

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
I know a guy who took a pic of his wife attempting to remove the last bit of snow from under her tire that he swore wasn’t a big deal, but she couldn’t get out. He posted it, and made her seem like she was crazy. They’re divorced now. When you let your woman do stuff like this, and broadcast it for the world to see, their friends and family get in their ear, and they leave. No man should allow a woman to do this.
THIS is a good argument. One of the worst things you can do is embarras your wife in front of HER friends, let alone publicly.

That's the only argument I actually fully agree with.

Lemons

Miss Jackson if ya nasty
Daps
Its likely that it snowed over night and she came home from a night shift while he was sleeping

homie wakes up and sees his wife shoveling snow so that she can park her car

he says damn , let me reward her with a surprise breakfast

i dont see the issue

Nah this is BS. People already checked his twitter timeline and he was awake at 3 AM tweeting about tennis. If he wasn’t able, he should’ve contacted someone to get that done before dawn so his wife would have no worries when she came home. There are plenty of active snow plows all night into early morning during heavy snowing. A considerate and empathetic husband would make it work.

And we all have access to weather forecasts. If you know your partner is working overnight and there’s heavy snow expected, you plan accordingly as a husband and partner. She shouldn’t have to fend for herself.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Nah this is BS. People already checked his twitter timeline and he was awake at 3 AM tweeting about tennis. If he wasn’t able, he should’ve contacted someone to get that done before dawn so his wife would have no worries when she came home. There are plenty of active snow plows all night into early morning during heavy snowing. A considerate and empathetic husband would make it work.

And we all have access to weather forecasts. If you know your partner is working overnight and there’s heavy snow expected, you plan accordingly as a husband and partner. She shouldn’t have to fend for herself.
I see

i agree with the second paragraph

Lemons

Miss Jackson if ya nasty
Daps
And while your "simplifying" who is making your life simple? This a reason why many of us men die off so early and don't live as long. We think we obligated to make a woman's life easier and absorb all the day to day stress. fukk that shyt. I believe in being chivalrous but I also believe in making sure I'm taken care of also.

Wrong.

1. Married men live longer than unmarried men.
2. Married women die sooner than unmarried women.

These are statistical facts you can research if you’re interested. Scientists believe it’s because in marriage, women shoulder most of the emotional burden—this has been studied multiple times. Women tend to be the ones doing most of the child rearing, the house upkeep, organizing, family planning, health checks for herself, kids, and husband all while working the same hours as her husband. By and large, men benefit significantly from marriage. Especially when they age.

Doing chivalrous things here and there for a woman who takes care of you and your home is the literal least you can do. You aren’t in competition with your wife, you are partners.

Last edited: