Have your wife shovel snow after she just worked a 12-hour shift, brehs...

Daps
I know a guy who took a pic of his wife attempting to remove the last bit of snow from under her tire that he swore wasn’t a big deal, but she couldn’t get out. He posted it, and made her seem like she was crazy. They’re divorced now. When you let your woman do stuff like this, and broadcast it for the world to see, their friends and family get in their ear, and they leave. No man should allow a woman to do this.

sayyestothis

Free the guys
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD "The Greatest City In America"
Why not? :mjgrin:

In all seriousness tho... your logic is based on it being a man's job.

Does your wife have things she does as a "woman's job"? If so, you're setting yourself up. :manny:

Not setting myself up its out of respect. This has nothing to do with the bs "equals" argument. Same with opening the door for her, driving unless she specifically wants to, taking out the trash making sure I can support my family financially...

As a man I want to simplify my wifes life...and no their are no "women tasks" I ask for or expect.

Screwtape

All Star
Daps
It's 2022 this is what women have been asking for, this is equal treatment

I wouldn't let any woman I know do it as I worked digging foundations for years, I know how tough that can be, never mind the cold.

Apparently that Is sexist though.

Can women stop being massive hypocrites for once?

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
"equality"

:mjgrin:

if the roles were reversed, not a peep…so the issue isn’t that she’s shoveling the snow after a 12 hour shift, fts that she’s a woman doing what people think is a man’s job.

But if we are really in that equality tip and getting rid of gender roles….wtf is the problem? The problem is some women want it both ways.

I wouldn’t have my wife out there doing that but I actually believe in gender roles.

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
It's 2022 this is what women have been asking for, this is equal treatment

I wouldn't let any woman I know do it as I worked digging foundations for years, I know how tough that can be, never mind the cold.

Apparently that Is sexist though.

Can women stop being massive hypocrites for once?

I’m not even gonna put this on women because judging by this thread there’s enough housebroken dudes to be on that chit.

This nicca for all intents and purposes prolly looked outside his window on some “she usually home by now” chit
and saw his wife was shoveling snow - then took a picture on some “my bytch a hoss” giving props.
Muffuccas acting like he sent her out there to do it.

SIDEBAR: People do this all the time. Work long hours and come home and do stuff at their house.
Why? BECAUSE THEY FUKKEN LIVE THERE, AND IT’S GOTTA BE DONE

Niccas talking like “he ain’t chit, she should leave him”...if she does, you know who’s gonna shovel
the snow? Still her. Except then, won’t be anybody to make her breakfast. Lol