Have your wife shovel snow after she just worked a 12-hour shift, brehs...

mr.africa

Veteran
Daps
Breh really posted ' time to make her breakfast' with this picture. Really?? Lol!!
:mjlol:yo

I don't know how it is by you guys,but luckily over here women in my age group mid to late 30s( and even 25 and up) still believe in traditional gender roles.
Could not be me standing indoors while my woman is outdoors doing dirty work.

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
Chores aren’t gender specific:manny:

now taking pictures of your wife shoveling snow while your sipping hot cocoa and browsing Twitter …:picard:

of course they aren’t gender specific but I wouldn’t ask my husband to shovel the drive way after a 12 hour shift then post a picture on twitter talking about it.

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
And while your "simplifying" who is making your life simple? This a reason why many of us men die off so early and don't live as long. We think we obligated to make a woman's life easier and absorb all the day to day stress. fukk that shyt. I believe in being chivalrous but I also believe in making sure I'm taken care of also.

You know that's what we were put here for right.
Just to be there helpers and die ...

The play dumb and weak, just so we can act smart and strong...and do all the inventing, hard labor work, fighting, saving the world, finding food etc... While the do the bare minimum and brag about it... And we applaud.

But really they are smarter and stronger... That's How they got us to think the way we do now...

"I'd never let my mother, daughters, aunt's, grandma... Do such and such and such".
:wow:

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
Wrong.

1. Married men live longer than unmarried men.
2. Married women die sooner than unmarried women.

These are statistical facts you can research if you’re interested. Scientists believe it’s because in marriage, women shoulder most of the emotional burden—this has been studied multiple times. Women tend to be the ones doing most of the child rearing, the house upkeep, organizing, family planning, health checks for herself, kids, and husband all while working the same hours as her husband. By and large, men benefit significantly from marriage. Especially when they age.

Doing chivalrous things here and there for a woman who takes care of you and your home is the literal least you can do. You aren’t in competition with your wife, you are partners.

Those stats are skewed by the types of men and women that get married.

Emotional burden? Plenty of dudes will tell you how cold their wives are to their own distress.

I agree with housekeep, planning, organizing, health checks, etc. But we are talking about a case like this where we don't know if the wife is doing that.

Not every wife does that.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Wrong.

1. Married men live longer than unmarried men.
2. Married women die sooner than unmarried women.

These are statistical facts you can research if you’re interested. Scientists believe it’s because in marriage, women shoulder most of the emotional burden—this has been studied multiple times. Women tend to be the ones doing most of the child rearing, the house upkeep, organizing, family planning, health checks for herself, kids, and husband all while working the same hours as her husband. By and large, men benefit significantly from marriage. Especially when they age.

Doing chivalrous things here and there for a woman who takes care of you and your home is the literal least you can do. You aren’t in competition with your wife, you are partners.

I've never met one truly happily married man.

So if he gets 5 more years on his unhappy life,.. and I get 5yrs less on my happy one .....then

:yeshrug:

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
"equality"

:mjgrin:

will-smith-thats-dam-right.gif

Last edited:

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
I've never met one truly happily married man.

So if he gets 5 more years on his unhappy life,.. and I get 5yrs less on my happy one .....then

:yeshrug:
It's skewed because the type of men that actually do get chosen for marriage are more likely to live longer anyway (they have stable jobs, a direction, better health). If they are in a bad marriage, they can still die young.

Women living less longer in marriage can be skewed by intimate partner homicide.... unfortunately.... :francis:

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dead ass got mad at my wife because she cut the grass while I was at work. She said she did it because she heard it’s good cardio

But I ain’t want the neighbors to think she ain’t have a man at home

Thirsty nikkas scope out women like that to “save”
Men can’t make your wife cheat. If she wants to she will. Men will test her loyalty regardless if they know she married or not.

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
So you bum ass able bodied nikkas would have your own moms out there shoveling snow? Shameful :wow:

Niccas Mamas outchea is thoroughbreds, they got their own pink snow shovels.
They not no bustas like y’all like them...

You a nicca from Flatbush so you don’t have no driveway to shovel anyway.
This some chit you ain’t knowin’ about...

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
But I ain’t want the neighbors to think she ain’t have a man at home

You not the first to say something like this hea, so let’s be real about it because it’s 2022

This what’s wrong with niccas now; being overly concerned with what the neighbors think
about your relationship. You doing 4 much so your broad don’t have to do nothing;
then when she talmbat she bored, unfulfilled, or ain’t got nothing to do you wanna be all
confused.

Let her take some pride in keeping up her dwelling, that’s in a woman’s nature anyway.