Have your wife shovel snow after she just worked a 12-hour shift, brehs...

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know a guy who took a pic of his wife attempting to remove the last bit of snow from under her tire that he swore wasn’t a big deal, but she couldn’t get out. He posted it, and made her seem like she was crazy. They’re divorced now. When you let your woman do stuff like this, and broadcast it for the world to see, their friends and family get in their ear, and they leave. No man should allow a woman to do this.

Allow? Why do you think you can control what a woman does? She out there shoveling cause she wanna be out there shoveling. He aint force her out there. There are a lot of hard headed women and you aint "allowing" them to do anything. He took the pic and seemed surprised so she likely didn't ask him for his permission before doing it. Some women are like that.

I've dated women like that before. Sometimes they do difficult stuff like that for exercise or just to prove a point to themselves that they can do it and if you try to stop them it will be an argument and they will try do it anyway so you learn to fall back and tell them to holla if you need help. People assume way too much from a simple picture these days.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is embarrassing. :snoop: you know he ain't getting reelected. The funny thing is this is all it takes to lose an election. You can screw up in office and get reelected but pull some shyt like this and you can kiss your reelection bid goodbye. Politics.

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He probably set it up and tweeted it. You know she is shoveling
:russ:
Low key she might be dead. He may have killed her in the house before the first tweet and come up with this elaborate alibi. :ohhh:
Think about it. Can't see her face in the pic. This the new Jon Benet Ramsey case.

If I don't see a recent video of the wife soon I might call the police on him.:birdman:

Maxine Shaw

#ColiFam gave more $ 2 my students than my school
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, N.Y.
Id never let my wife or daughter shovel snow. Terrible human.

I mowed my grass once when my dad was out of town and he lost his ever-loving shyt. I thought it was b/c I used his lawnmower. My dad believes no woman should be moving grass if there's a man around. Apparently "around" is w/i a 30-mile radius b/c mows their grass, my grass AND my grandma's grass. In fairness, though, my and my grandma STAY sending him home with food and the two of us are just a couple of miles apart now.

(Last time he came over to my new house and my neighbor's wife was mowing the lawn. He looked at me and said, "Don't even THINK about it" and started muttering about how her husband wasn't shyt. )