Have your wife shovel snow after she just worked a 12-hour shift, brehs...

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
This is one of those threads that as a lifelong Floridian, I have zero perspective on
Native Floridian here that's been up north the last few years. And you're right lmao, it's hard to wrap your mind around until you experience it. shyt is probably the most labor intensive chore I can think of. More so than mowing a lawn. Even scraping off your car and windshields ain't a joke. I personally wouldn't ask my girl or wife to do it lol but am amused at all the bo$$ chicks getting in their feelings.

he might have a weak heart

Heart Attack Risks While Shoveling Show – Cleveland Clinic

not that shyt to play with :hubie:

:picard: Damn. Thank you for sharing.

etrofllenrod504

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not setting myself up its out of respect. This has nothing to do with the bs "equals" argument. Same with opening the door for her, driving unless she specifically wants to, taking out the trash making sure I can support my family financially...

As a man I want to simplify my wifes life...and no their are no "women tasks" I ask for or expect.
And while your "simplifying" who is making your life simple? This a reason why many of us men die off so early and don't live as long. We think we obligated to make a woman's life easier and absorb all the day to day stress. fukk that shyt. I believe in being chivalrous but I also believe in making sure I'm taken care of also.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
And while your "simplifying" who is making your life simple? This a reason why many of us men die off so early and don't live as long. We think we obligated to make a woman's life easier and absorb all the day to day stress. fukk that shyt. I believe in being chivalrous but I also believe in making sure I'm taken care of also.

You know that's what we were put here for right.
Just to be there helpers and die ...

They play dumb and weak, just so we can act smart and strong...and do all the inventing, hard labor work, fighting, saving the world, finding food etc... While the do the bare minimum and brag about it... And we applaud.

But really they are smarter and stronger... That's How they got us to think the way we do now...

"I'd never let my mother, daughters, aunt's, grandma... Do such and such and such".

Last edited:

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I thought we don’t believe in gender roles anymore :mjgrin:

One of the biggest lies we’ve been told. Gender roles are only exist when they benefit women.

Now we got all this confusion with men becoming women and vice versa and we don’t even know how to deal with that shyt as a society. When you pander so got damn much in the face of logic this is what happens.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
One of the biggest lies we’ve been told. Gender roles are only exist when they benefit women.

Now we got all this confusion with men becoming women and vice versa and we don’t even know how to deal with that shyt as a society. When you pander so got damn much in the face of logic this is what happens.
So you bum ass able bodied nikkas would have your own moms out there shoveling snow? Shameful :wow:

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
Old nikka dirtbag shyt. You know the vibes

gang.gif

:deadmanny:

MoveForward

Veteran
Daps
I had a 66 yr old co worker whose live in 21yr old son let her shovel the snow.

talking about he's too tired.
I once was getting off of an exit and I saw an elderly woman that looked to be in her 70’s attempting to change a tire in the midddle of July. I was pissed because she had obviously been out there for a while and no one pulled over to assist (all black community but I saw a white bytch at that same exit begging and nikkas were essentially making it rain). I pulled over and I saw her fukking grandson sitting in the front seat on the phone.

I was so disappointed I didn’t even say anything. When I got done he got out of the car and said thank you but I just ignored him.