Have you tried Psilocybin mushroom before?

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
if you enjoyed the experience, look into buying some 4-aco-dmt

it isnt scheduled by the DEA and is probably legal in your state

its a yellow powder. you can snort it or put it in a gelcap and take it like a pill. it turns into psilocybin/psilocin in your body. the thing about eating mushrooms is that they can make you nauseous and being nauseous in that state can be almost traumatizing. i snorted a line of it and it was stronger than 1/8oz of mushrooms. amazing. i took a shower and it felt like every drop of water were gods tears

ItsPeople

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

its a yellow powder. you can snort it or put it in a gelcap and take it like a pill. it turns into psilocybin/psilocin in your body. the thing about eating mushrooms is that they can make you nauseous and being nauseous in that state can be almost traumatizing. i snorted a line of it and it was stronger than 1/8oz of mushrooms. amazing. i took a shower and it felt like every drop of water were gods tears

The way you’re so casual about this :picard:

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
The way you’re so casual about this :picard:
it was fun. i did it while playing scrabble with a girl and we couldnt keep up because the tiles kept floating away, or rearranging themselves into aztec curse words.

Bondye Vodou

Proud practitioner of the "High Science"
Daps

That’s synthetic shyt, smfh

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

:whoo:How long was the trip and come down? Any side effects/fatigue?

KingsOfKings

𝕄𝕒𝕕𝕝𝕚𝕓 𝕚𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕒𝕥
Daps
I trusted this site like an idiot and got scammed out of $151 :snoop:

Promoting scams should be a bannable offense @Houston911 @hex
Nah it shouldnt . However Also they are a bunch of people that have mentioned this online as well within the conscious community and I received some awhile back. Best to get on they neck about it.all they contact info is right there text etc..Edit: they already stated that they spoken with you and that the orders are being send.

cbbQ1Ef.png

Also

s5TZ4dZ.png

Last edited: