Have you tried Psilocybin mushroom before?

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
Mad shroom dispensaries in my city :patrice:

Is it worth it breh I’m not a fan of psychedelics
I like edibles and alcohol

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
Yep. I have a half ounce in my freezer. Last time I used them was back in October. I enjoy them...I find most things funny, and end up just laughing for 5-6 hours.

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
if you enjoyed the experience, look into buying some 4-aco-dmt

it isnt scheduled by the DEA and is probably legal in your state

its a yellow powder. you can snort it or put it in a gelcap and take it like a pill. it turns into psilocybin/psilocin in your body. the thing about eating mushrooms is that they can make you nauseous and being nauseous in that state can be almost traumatizing. i snorted a line of it and it was stronger than 1/8oz of mushrooms. amazing. i took a shower and it felt like every drop of water were gods tears
its different than a mushroom high.
not as clean.

its fun though.

my favorite drug is LSD
its like mushrooms times 5

if I didnt travel so much I would be growing shrooms myself...
...its pretty easy

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
what a weird ass coincidence…chic just gave me some gummies last night…never did it before tho…thinking about taking half or one after I eat

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
I just recently got some from a cat I know, I was nervous and excited. Man they didn’t do shyt. felt like I ate a portobello :snoop:

You gotta go hard your first time; that macrodosing pointless if you not a vet. You need an 1/8 of that raw. none of that chocolate designer BS. Straight caps n stems make you UGGHHH like Mac Dre

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
this particular shyt I have taste good…only took half just to see how/if I react to it even tho she suggested I take a full one

*edit*

said I should feel it in 30 minutes but I should definitely be lit after 90 minutes

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
this particular shyt I have taste good…only took half just to see how/if I react to it even tho she suggested I take a full one

*edit*

said I should feel it in 30 minutes but I should definitely be lit after 90 minutes

different kind of high…kind of “exhausting” mentally as my mind was all over the place…started off as an intense weed high…felt extremely sleepy at one point early on…felt myself nod off a bit and shook out of it instantly but when I did, it was like I was super wide awake…everything seemed brighter…just felt like I was soaking up the sunlight…I was very moody too…went from being extremely agitated to being extremely happy…back and forth…there were some times when I felt myself bordering on being sad/paranoid but I would just think of something positive…my imagination was really vivid…it seems tho like whatever emotion/mood you give into will be real intense so I’m not sure how I’d react if I was on this while in a bad mood or dealing with some fukked up shyt…I have one more left…maybe I’ll take it next weekend…if not, I’ll hold onto it for a while

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’m not 100% sure if it’s the mushroom I took on sunday but I’ve found myself very angry and irritable this week starting the day after I came down from this shyt…I have one more left but I’m throwing that shyt out…I was fine with my regular edibles…I could take them shyts and would feel brand new like nothing happened when I came down

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
still feel angry but I don’t think it’s necessarily a direct effect of the drug…I think it’s my reaction to what it opened me up to…weed and alcohol can help you hide from/mask certain shyt but shrooms in this instance made me think about/face shyt head on

only speaking for myself but this is not something I would use often and “recreationally”…but it definitely had an impact/effect on me

another possibility is the shrooms exposed me to a happiness that reality can’t contend with which could have me irritable as well lol…I don’t wanna chase that tho

Last edited: