Have you tried Psilocybin mushroom before?

Ziploc

Celestial
Daps
truffles are better for microdosing imo..i'm going to do a cycle in august were i dose every 4th day(about a gram of truffles mexicana)..it helps with that feeling of being in a routine you cant get out of and gives you a more happy vibe throughout

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
Always wanted to try them just feel like I'm not in the right space just yet

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
They got me out that depression late last year over that bytch I was boo hoo over here about

Aquarius Snake

All Star
Supporter
Daps
They were my go to drug in high school my junior and senior years. (Having a daughter in high school that’s scary to think about.) The last time I did them I didn’t get the same effect so I haven’t done them sense. But once you get to that level you feel you’re a part of nature and the universe and we’re just experiencing a version of reality that separates our experiences into “lives” but we’re truly all connected as one thing, I think the purpose is served and it’s time to stop. The visuals used to be INTENSE.

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
I really want to try them but the horror stories I hear about bad trips have me:lupe: I hope it’s just propaganda like reefer madness though:patrice:

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
I really want to try them but the horror stories I hear about bad trips have me:lupe: I hope it’s just propaganda like reefer madness though:patrice:

total propaganda....your environment is absolutely critical though in where you do it...you feed off energy....just be somewhere chill....

definitely do it that shyt is therapeutic and fun AF....opens your 3rd eye if u got 1

Daps

total propaganda....your environment is absolutely critical though in where you do it...you feed off energy....just be somewhere chill....

definitely do it that shyt is therapeutic and fun AF....opens your 3rd eye if u got 1

Yea. And also have a proper toilet nearby. That’s my only qualm with shrooms: how it messes with my stomach