Have you tried Psilocybin mushroom before?

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
Did anyone ever take shrooms and then completely lose interest in them. Wasn't even a bad trip necessarily I just feel like I'm over it. I wonder if it's a life long thing tho

H@LLOW

All green everything
Supporter
Daps
I did, but didn’t work for me. The spirit world doesn’t fukk with me.

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
Did anyone ever take shrooms and then completely lose interest in them. Wasn't even a bad trip necessarily I just feel like I'm over it. I wonder if it's a life long thing tho
I've been trying psychs after getting into things I shouldn't have in my younger years

Microdosing is the way to go, it's what CBD was marketed as years ago :ehh:

I was raised religious and became a garden variety, insufferable atheist

I had a trip sitter for my first "vision dose" as he called it, buudy had it set up for a perfect, chill dose; I really just saw my self, it was like an out of body thing but I didn't physically feel different, idk how to explain it

Since then, I have a newfound respect for Jesus and how the Bible was compiled but not much else

I could take or leave a mind altering dose, face life bareback and get high when you're settled

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
I had nothing but good times micro dosing except the one time, I combined a bunch of chocolates I had, to see what an an in-between trip would feel like. It was annoying to be in a state with like an itch you couldn't scratch. My first trip I didn't have a sitter and I enjoyed it though it really was like turning yourself inside out. I was just starting to take yoga more "serious" at this time so I find it to be really interesting and I believe my previous meditation experiences came in clutch when Iwas about to panice. I don't regret it at all. The second time was annoying because I kinda got tricked into leaving the space I set up and being amongst people wasn't the vibe I was looking for. Third time I just couldn't really vibe with the people I was around and they started reciprocating that feeling so it didn't start well but it ended okay ish.

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia
I’m not 100% sure if it’s the mushroom I took on sunday but I’ve found myself very angry and irritable this week starting the day after I came down from this shyt…I have one more left but I’m throwing that shyt out…I was fine with my regular edibles…I could take them shyts and would feel brand new like nothing happened when I came down
I felt like this the last time I had em too

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
nope, never wanted to try Mushrooms, not judging you OP, but the occasional weed is good enough for me

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I bought a bunch from my homie in candy bar form.

these shyts are far superior to weed. they feel like an edible and they have zero side effects.

I don't even know of any downside to taking them.

I still got 4 hershey candy bars of mushrooms in my freezer :win: