Have you tried Psilocybin mushroom before?

GreenGrass

All Star
Daps
Have you experienced ego death? That shyt can be either :blessed: or :merchant: depending on the person's mindset. I experienced it the last time I tripped. At first I started to bug a little, but then I told myself to relax, let go and enjoy the ride :ahh:. I purged a lot of shyt on that trip. Really eye opening.
I have not experienced EGO DEATH as of yet because i do not allow myself to go all the way due to my ego of course but i don't consume that much shrooms in one setting. Your soul is really powerful and what your ancestors went through definitely effects you as a human being.

Loop Ba$eCrawler

All Star
Daps
I have not experienced EGO DEATH as of yet because i do not allow myself to go all the way due to my ego of course but i don't consume that much shrooms in one setting. Your soul is really powerful and what your ancestors went through definitely effects you as a human being.
If you consume enough you have no choice in it. Or you just have a horrible trip and become the person crying in a corner somewhere.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
You ever try San Pedro? I hear it has even a chiller effect than shrooms. But I'm not exactly sure about visualizations. You can buy it off of Ebay and Amazon but it's not legal to consume it.

I tried it with a similar cactus. You get the euphoria but not the visuals and it's an easy up and down.

fkthisgaysite

Banned
Daps
Ion mix well wot LSD, so these are a hard pass for me.

I will say it feels like other people in my surroundings are what brought negativity to my trips with LSD.

RasNas

Pro
Daps
Yup I've done it once not a high dose tho so I wasn't see shyt just had some mind fukk.

Did acid a bunch of times tho and the visuals were insane entire room spinning vivid colors everywhere objects moving spiders and snakes moving around on the floor

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
Yes. I was very giddy afterwards. Also, I felt rather relaxed in my midsection. Made me feel like doing a whole bunch of stretches...