Have you tried Psilocybin mushroom before?

Daps
Reppin
StoicPhilosphers
did hawaiin baby woodrose seeds once, my sense of smell was heightened I could smell each and every scent distinctly for like 3 hours, same as sound everything seemed to be in order, the sound of cars produced music like an orchestra the chaos of the world disappeared during those 3 hours....didn't really experience visuals but i'm sure that stuff + meditation = bhudda status

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps
I've heard they're easy to grow. Can any brehs confirm? :lupe:

GreenGrass

All Star
Daps
I've heard they're easy to grow. Can any brehs confirm? :lupe:
I can't confirm right now but i am on that trip if you feel me. i am not a grower. maybe in the near future. if i do so, i might become a shaman.but i would encourage you to remove that fear and anxiety. In times like this it is a good idea to use Google.

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps
Havent done it in a while but I never had a bad trip on them. shyt would make me super happy. I think everyone should do it atleast once. shyt is eye opening
I think Im gonna try and grow some breh. Lets get it

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps
I've thought of growing them but never really done the research. It's crazy how big they grow sometimes
From what I've read they're easy to order and grow

Also the yield you get is apparently pretty good too. Selling a pound of shrooms would be the shyt :win:

GreenGrass

All Star
Daps
Havent done it in a while but I never had a bad trip on them. shyt would make me super happy. I think everyone should do it atleast once. shyt is eye opening
Indeed. It is nothing but good vibrations. Good vibrations is what you need in this life, there is too much negativity out there in the real world.
Only on the Coli I seen nikkas act like its cool to do shrooms :francis:

Why the hate though? I have seen things that are way much worse in society, such as killing your own kind. There is nothing "cool" about doing shrooms. It will make you enlightened and you will be blessed with life. :blessed:

I hear you man. I always have that :birdman: look when i'm out in public but end of the day, that is very :demonic:

You are trapped in your mind

Remove the ego

Pifford

All Star
Daps
Took them with a friend, and he had a bad trip. I had the cliché moment when I said "I'm still not feeling this shyt" and then immediately felt it. I have never laughed so hard in my life, and I would have crazy trains of thought about random stuff.

Ended up calling a bytch who lived in my neighborhood that I'd never hit up before to come get me. Thank god another friend was sober, because I couldn't remember any directions past my street

Clayton Endicott

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A lodge of the Saints John of Jerusalem
Indeed. It is nothing but good vibrations. Good vibrations is what you need in this life, there is too much negativity out there in the real world.

Why the hate though? I have seen things that are way much worse in society, such as killing your own kind. There is nothing "cool" about doing shrooms. It will make you enlightened and you will be blessed with life. :blessed:

I hear you man. I always have that :birdman: look when i'm out in public but end of the day, that is very :demonic:

You are trapped in your mind

Remove the ego
Have you experienced ego death? That shyt can be either :blessed: or :merchant: depending on the person's mindset. I experienced it the last time I tripped. At first I started to bug a little, but then I told myself to relax, let go and enjoy the ride :ahh:. I purged a lot of shyt on that trip. Really eye opening.

Loop Ba$eCrawler

All Star
Daps
Have you experienced ego death? That shyt can be either :blessed: or :merchant: depending on the person's mindset. I experienced it the last time I tripped. At first I started to bug a little, but then I told myself to relax, let go and enjoy the ride :ahh:. I purged a lot of shyt on that trip. Really eye opening.
That's the part a lot of people never get to because they don't eat enough so they think shrooms are just a cool thing to eat and make you laugh a lot. The first time you get that ego loss is extremely terrifying unless you're able to just sit back and let it go...Only way I can describe it to somebody that's never gone that far is ego loss is like losing everything you've learned for the entirety of your life and only knowing what's happening at that exact moment. Really uncomfortable thing for somebody that isn't ready for that.