Have you seen the #whitegods hastag on Twitter? (Warning high levels of c00nery)

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
I pretty much checked out right here. Where do u think that SAE chant and the idea behind it came from? THE PAST!!! It was passed down!!! Why are u dismissing the past? Why are u acting like slavery and the discrimination afterwards isn't STILL having an affect on us?People like you are whats wrong with blacks. You dont want to look at and confront the past. Matter fact, that is white peoples' biggest problem. You sound like a brainwashed black man or a white.

keyword here is WERE.

nikka the people born today werent even alive during that time

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bruh I went out last weekend for a celebration for one of my boys and it was a NICE spot. Full of young black professionals.

Everybody having a good time and I see one of his boys that's not. As the night progressed I ended up chopping it up with him and he said some shyt like, "I don't even know why he brought me here. This ain't my type of spot" (me thinking he would rather be more casual) he was like, "aint NOOOOO white women in here. I love white girls" I thought the niggga was joking at first and I was like, "look at that right there...(fine as black chick).....you can't be serious"

He said, "I didn't say I don't fukk black chicks...I just don't like you ******s...I like white girls"

I was tempted to steal off on him and then stomp him out but I just walked away when he said that shyt.

Dude was a c00n. And we all run into some of them. But even the c00ns know they can't let their c00n behavior out for everyone to see.

In saying that you had a entire place full of black professionals male and female. Talking and dating having a good time. So let that sambo c00n have his white women. Let's acknowledge all the other black folks in there having a good time and not cooking it up.

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
Problem is ya'll only want ratchet big booty black women. Even so called "educated" black men love messing with those loud hood black women just because they like to walk around with no bra's on and got a big ole booty. Good, nerdy, quiet black girls don't get a second look from most black men, instead they get labeled lame, weird, and wack.

FOH WITH THESE GENERALIZATIONS :camby:

but i do have a type :ld:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I hate the word c00n........but these nikkas are straight c00ns..........It is ok to be in love with the look of another race, white girls are sexy along with Blacks, Latino, Indian, and etc. But they ignore the fact that the world has been constantly telling people that White is right, and it is simply wrong. Black women are the most suppressed people in this world, even though they are among the first people of this world. Someone needs to educate these guys.

BTW a quick pic of my Wife and I from our August wedding last year. Not all of us young Blacks are lost.
10714776_861500783869379_403495246_n.jpg

Of course brother all you'll aren't. Black folks need to stop letting trolls on the internet mess up their opinion on us as a people. I go to black weddings at least twice a year. So I know young and older black folks are getting married all the time.

I rather lift you'll up then sit here making posts about sell out c00ns lusting after white folks. Think about it....which is healthier for black folks to see. Pictures of you and your wife or screen shots of c00ns telling how much they love mud duck WGs?

Prynce

Daps
Bruh I went out last weekend for a celebration for one of my boys and it was a NICE spot. Full of young black professionals.

Everybody having a good time and I see one of his boys that's not. As the night progressed I ended up chopping it up with him and he said some shyt like, "I don't even know why he brought me here. This ain't my type of spot" (me thinking he would rather be more casual) he was like, "aint NOOOOO white women in here. I love white girls" I thought the niggga was joking at first and I was like, "look at that right there...(fine as black chick).....you can't be serious"

He said, "I didn't say I don't fukk black chicks...I just don't like you ******s...I like white girls"

I was tempted to steal off on him and then stomp him out but I just walked away when he said that shyt.
I hope you cut that nikka off breh.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
I pretty much checked out right here. Where do u think that SAE chant and the idea behind it came from? THE PAST!!! It was passed down!!! Why are u dismissing the past? Why are u acting like slavery and the discrimination afterwards isn't STILL having an affect on us?People like you are whats wrong with blacks. You dont want to look at and confront the past. Matter fact, that is white peoples' biggest problem. You sound like a brainwashed black man or a white.
when I said the people of today arent the people of the past, you do realize that we have progression in the human race right? back then women weren't seen any better, yet today we may very well vote in Hilary.

Youre trying to justify your bigotry with the past, assume all people commit to past doctrines, wtf. SOME whites may hail those days as the golden while other want to completely forget it. SOME germans at one time wanted to exterminate all jews and saw them as the primary demise of the white race, go to germany TODAY and ask a regular german in berlin what he thinks about the jews and he probably has zero opinion. SOME japanese thought of americans as demons and wanted to blow us the fukk up, present day they LOVE american culture. There are some white people who have zero opinion or thought about blacks, they see everyone as equal until proven otherwise. My mom is a christian, goes to church twice a week, grew up in a indoctrinated christian home, yet Im a pantheist, and thats only 1 fukkin generation removed. what are you going on about the past? wtf.

nikka get your head out of the gutter, its 2015. never forget, obviously, but move forward!!!!! walking around thinking EVERYBODY thinks of you as a subhuman is NOT fukking healthy. anyone agreeing with that mind set have some SERIOUS fukking issues. How do you even walk into an interview with that mindset. dude where do you work? wtf.

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
brehs I honestly don't even know what to say to this smh so let me just :sas2:

InDePickWest

Im Not American
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
its what happens when you grow up in gentrified areas with liberal whites who are open minded toward you.

the reason the south come together and have a tighter bond is because of the always lingering threat from the racist rednecks. hipsters arent a threat to black people, in fact they WANT black friends. next thing you know, you're growing up like "racism doesn't exist, I love white girls".

im from cali, but i grew in south central THEN moved to the gentrified area (hollywood), so I knew what time it was before I got there. I was still cool with folks tho, had white roommates and all that. but I never forgot that SOME are racist from what I saw before the LA riots. Alot of these 90s babies dont know nothing about that. They chillin on fairfax happy go lucky.
Or at the Grove hand in hand with their oppressor. :snoop:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Or at the Grove hand in hand with their oppressor. :snoop:
pretty sure if you are living near there, your parents got money and youve never been oppressed but I get your point.

its just not healthy to call cacs oppressors, because that in turn means they are above you, and my pride will not allow that. these cacs are not those cacs, trust me if they were youd be whispering right now.

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
pretty sure if you are living near there, your parents got money and youve never been oppressed but I get your point.

its just not healthy to call cacs oppressors, because that in turn means they are above you, and my pride will not allow that. these cacs are not those cacs, trust me if they were youd be whispering right now.

Well in this white dominated society they are. In terms of getting a job, in terms how how the police will treat you, in terms of how people in general will treat you (including blacks).

Let's not be naive here, it's a statistical fact that a white man with a criminal history and no degree, has a better chance of getting a job than a brother with a clean record and his degree. This is because white people would rather hire/promote white people, just like your beloved asians would rather hire/promote other asians.