Have you seen the #whitegods hastag on Twitter? (Warning high levels of c00nery)

1stPick

Banned
Daps
Deep down, nikkas like them really want attention from black women. Why else would they advertise their love for white women? And it's not like they getting bad white women, they got basic ones. Smh.
Nah, they're just bitter because a lot of Black American women are unpleasant to deal with

I get it but I still would never put white women on a pedestal. Its disgusting

hatechall

Banned
Daps
Reppin
universe
Nah, they're just bitter because a lot of Black American women are unpleasant to deal with

I get it but I still would never put white women on a pedestal. Its disgusting

Like attracts like tho. If you deal with unpleasant black American women on a regular basis, what does that say about you?
For every unpleasant black American woman, there is an unpleasant black American man.

aaaaaaa

Banned
Daps
So when are admins going to start banning these trolls?
There is literally no other space on the Internet black males could invade and get away with hate messages directed towards the majority, be it white men, black women, jews, ect.
And yet they're consistently permitted to do such here.
Despite being the majority in this domain, nikkas are even powerless on the internet.
Let that sink in.
:heh:

Money talks. You got a banner that says supporter on your profile. You over here giving money to a site that don't respect u and thn complaining after.

We need to start hitting these people in their pockets. If they don't want to run this site for us then they should have no problem running without our help

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
Golf Wang brehs
JCR-TS_front_1024x1024.jpg

odd-future-at-fillmore-miami-beach.7401652.87_tyler.jpg

Odd-Future-MaskedGorilla-BlackFace.png
:scust:

Had to stop fukking with these dudes man...what the fukk is this bullshhyt? And they fans say it's trolling...

Tyler has absolutely no shame :scust:

https://westpoppn.files.wordpress.com/2013/02/Mediafakeout.png?w=604&h=345

1stPick

Banned
Daps
Like attracts like tho. If you deal with unpleasant black American women on a regular basis, what does that say about you?
For every unpleasant black American woman, there is an unpleasant black American man.
That you live in an area of America with a lot of black people

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This disgusts the fukk out of me. :scust:But hey, if they want something that ages faster than milk and has no lips, I say let them go for it :troll:

hatechall

Banned
Daps
Reppin
universe
That you live in an area of America with a lot of black people

Aren't you the guy who said that Ethios dislike "sub-saharans"? For all their flaws, "sub-saharans" and their descendant black Americans have never starved to death. Can't say the same for y'all tho.:russ:Why do Ethiopian women produce shiftless men who literally can't feed themselves? :mjlol:That's what you oughtta be worried about instead of unpleasant black American women.

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
But in all honesty, I really don't have any problem with BM with WW or any interracial dating for that matter. But here's my thing though, if you're putting your own race down just in order to date or like white women (or any other race for that matter) then...hmm.... i don't know man.

Like if you're dating out of your race because of your racial insecurity....:francis:

(Sorry, not great with explaining things, hopefully, most people understand what I'm saying or trying to say though)