Have you seen the #whitegods hastag on Twitter? (Warning high levels of c00nery)

Labadi_Mantse

All Star
Daps
pkKUnD1.png
These really are some fukking c00ns!

:gladbron:

Raheem?

tan900

Banned
Daps
Yea the mofos in Cali are an anomaly

There's plenty of us Southern Black Men that wanna find and marry black women

Tried to rep u, but I can't :mjcry:

Problem is ya'll only want ratchet big booty black women. Even so called "educated" black men love messing with those loud hood black women just because they like to walk around with no bra's on and got a big ole booty. Good, nerdy, quiet black girls don't get a second look from most black men, instead they get labeled lame, weird, and wack.

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
Problem is ya'll only want ratchet big booty black women. Even so called "educated" black men love messing with those loud hood black women just because they like to walk around with no bra's on and got a big ole booty. Good, nerdy, quiet black girls don't get a second look from most black men, instead they get labeled lame, weird, and wack.
FOH

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
:camby:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Nerdy and quiet black girls are my type.

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
How does one have two black parents and think like this?

I am so confused right now. Honestly it's better to just let these people leave than giving them some sense. They're beyond saving, only they can save themselves.
Aren't Black parents constantly bragging about beating their children? There you go.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
U do realize that blacks were LITERALLY looked at as animals and less than human, who whites saw fit to work on slave fields right? That thinking is still relevent today. Whites NATURALLY feel superior to every other race. The darker the skin, the more superior they feel. And why does it mean that a black person has "low self-esteem" to look back in history and realize this?:what:
keyword here is WERE.

nikka the people born today werent even alive during that time, half of you nikkas werent even around in the 80s when I was alive and you talking about some shyt from the 40s. Im not saying there arent racist people, theres tons, but if you think EVERY single white person sees Neil De Grasse Tyson as a subhuman you have some psychological issues, point blank.

John Brown was one of the illest white men who killed cacs on behalf of slaves for caccin' and you probably havent the slightest clue who he is. He even had a small army of other whites doing his bid for him. and this is during the time in which you speak of. so ALL you say? wtf?

maybe you're not worth shyt, so you walk around thinking that, but I would think people that represent my race have a little more pride than to assume some racists constitutes reality. where the fukk do you live, and who do you talk to in the real world. :what: Im going to assume you live in some hood and have never actually seen the world, its the only thing I can think of for such a small minded comment. grow up.

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
fukking embarrassing, I dont give two fukks about interracial dating/fukking, but what I cant stand is when these weak fukks put down people and put others on a pedestal...

especially when you have history with said people:scust:

You notice is always black men and black women with this shyt:scust:

I rarely see this type of shyt with asian, latinos, middle eastern whatever....just acting a damn fool for white people.

You're not looking hard enough. :mjpls:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Oh please come one with this shyt. That is not even true.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
c/s... i grew up towards the late 80's through the gang wars throughout inglewood, compton, watts, etc, etc and the riots..

problem happen like u said a lot of these kids parents move and raised their kids in the valley, palmdale/lancaster and riverside so them kids have no idea what we as blacks went through and the parents don't even educate their kids about it..

But Cali isn't the only place, we just get the blunt of the blame
yep. this is exactly what ive been seeing. places like the IE, valley, palmdale and all that, them kids are skaters (not that theres anything wrong with that), suburbanites, heck crippin and all that is just about dead in cali, back when we were growing up that shyt was EVERYWHERE. seemed like everyone was either banging or at least in a click getting prepped. but after the riots when everyone moved into the burbs, kids grow up in totally different environments than us. so now theyre a hell of a lot more liberal compared to us who saw Rodney King and burned down parts of the city. Hit up Fairfax or Melrose now and you pretty much see nothing but Odd Future type black kids skating with all races (again, not that there's anything wrong with that) but they are naive when it comes to the reality of racism.

The rest of the country will notice the trend in due time when all these gentrifications complete. heck look at harlem, half of it is hipster now.

Daps
fukk outta here moist ass negro