Have you seen the #whitegods hastag on Twitter? (Warning high levels of c00nery)

Supreme HD

Superstar
Daps
Absolutely fukking disgusting disgusted. 2/3rds gotta go maN. the most high will also put these cac women to death as well

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I hate the word c00n........but these nikkas are straight c00ns..........It is ok to be in love with the look of another race, white girls are sexy along with Blacks, Latino, Indian, and etc. But they ignore the fact that the world has been constantly telling people that White is right, and it is simply wrong. Black women are the most suppressed people in this world, even though they are among the first people of this world. Someone needs to educate these guys.

BTW a quick pic of my Wife and I from our August wedding last year. Not all of us young Blacks are lost.
10714776_861500783869379_403495246_n.jpg
She looks stunning. :lupe:

Daps
Reppin
SD
Yeah, unfortunately their are a lot of color struck negros out here in the West. NOT THE MAJORITY. But a sizeable amount.

I've said before that these dudes think with the wrong head. Dudes who are like this know white girls are easy. They appreciate that easiness and go in on black women to obtain a white smut to fukk on.

Also, its apart of the appeal. Mixed girls, exotic looking females, etc. Their is a sick infatuation with breeding mixed kids. The ish gotta stop quite honestly.

I just hope this doesnt breed too much contempt. The thing is these dudes who do this open c00nin` are usually high schoolers. So i expect them to grow out of it.

InDePickWest

Im Not American
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
pretty sure if you are living near there, your parents got money and youve never been oppressed but I get your point.

its just not healthy to call cacs oppressors, because that in turn means they are above you, and my pride will not allow that. these cacs are not those cacs, trust me if they were youd be whispering right now.
No, that was my point. nikkas live across the street from Crenshaw Mall and been in Leimart Park their whole life but travel all the way to The Grove for their white girl cuz she wouldn't feel 'right' at Slauson Mall. :troll:

Personal experience.

InDePickWest

Im Not American
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
:sas1:

Irony when you're engaged to a white guy.

:sas2:
That Ive known since before I was old enough to realize he was 'different'.
:comeon:

Thats never commented on my race in a negative manner..ever.
:comeon:

That has treated me well for over 15 years...and Im in my early 20's.

You can only be a c00n if you purposely seek out a different race because of your own insecurities. I have no problem with BM with WW that sincerely love them but we all know thats not the case most of the time.

Audemar

Superstar
Daps
I pretty much checked out right here. Where do u think that SAE chant and the idea behind it came from? THE PAST!!! It was passed down!!! Why are u dismissing the past? Why are u acting like slavery and the discrimination afterwards isn't STILL having an affect on us?People like you are whats wrong with blacks. You dont want to look at and confront the past. Matter fact, that is white peoples' biggest problem. You sound like a brainwashed black man or a white.
Breh, don't even waste your time.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Problem is ya'll only want ratchet big booty black women. Even so called "educated" black men love messing with those loud hood black women just because they like to walk around with no bra's on and got a big ole booty. Good, nerdy, quiet black girls don't get a second look from most black men, instead they get labeled lame, weird, and wack.

This is a load of bullshyt :usure:

I wish all I could pick from are cute nerdy black girls with slightly big asses

My life would be good, unfortunately a lot nerdy black girls prefer nikkas who don't have their shyt together and are just pos to begin with:scust:

How about ya'll chose better men:dwillhuh:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
SMH at brothers starting #whitegods in response to sisters starting #blackgirlsrock:scust:

this millennial generation of negro males are such c00ns.:dahell:

I had three different Nigerians 21 years old all tell me that they are not interested in black women like at all.:mjpls:

no I'm in an interracial relationship but, I never had preference either way.:yeshrug:

El Cocodrilo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If the twit in the OP is trolling, then gj 9/10 troll

If serious :patrice:then we as a society have a gigantic L coming to us for raising a generation of brainless fukks... hopefully I'll be dead by the time the wave of L's hits America

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:wow:This "trend" is beyond disturbing and increasingly popular. These black dudes parents failed them. I've been eating in wack ass Williamsburg and park slope lately, and I see nothing but these IR relationships. I'm low key shocked at how many black women are with these corny ass white dudes.
I got no problem with people doing what they want, but it's like its a sick fetish for some.:scust: