Have you seen the #whitegods hastag on Twitter? (Warning high levels of c00nery)

Daps
Reppin
VOID
Look at this from @christinasade

What-Do-Black-Women-Get-Out-Of-Uplifting-White-Men-Page-5.png

What-Do-Black-Women-Get-Out-Of-Uplifting-White-Men-Page-5.png

Can someone ban that white supremacist from this site

This is honestly the most disgusting thing I've seen on this site.

No shame...at all :snoop:

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
*Whatever* to the overall content. It's bullshyt. Fukc those people.

I am here to clarify the explanation of color given in the opening tweet.

With pigment on white paper: all colors mixed together = black. No color of course = the white of the paper.

With light on a screen, all colors of light together = white. No light = black.

So the principle is completely opposite depending on if you are a video editor or a painter. As such is utterly useless when applied to humans.

If you were to try to apply it: African people came first and European came from that. No way African would ever come from European (say if all white people moved to Mars. Blacks would never emerge from the white population).

Did I mention fukk these idiots?

Last edited:

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
I'm tired of getting aggy about these things. I mean an idiot with a Twitter page is still an idiot. Not going to waste a thought, or legitimize them, by responding or getting mad. :yeshrug:

King Poetic

W.A.R.(We Are Relentless)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
its what happens when you grow up in gentrified areas with liberal whites who are open minded toward you.

the reason the south come together and have a tighter bond is because of the always lingering threat from the racist rednecks. hipsters arent a threat to black people, in fact they WANT black friends. next thing you know, you're growing up like "racism doesn't exist, I love white girls".

im from cali, but i grew in south central THEN moved to the gentrified area (hollywood), so I knew what time it was before I got there. I was still cool with folks tho, had white roommates and all that. but I never forgot that SOME are racist from what I saw before the LA riots. Alot of these 90s babies dont know nothing about that. They chillin on fairfax happy go lucky.

c/s... i grew up towards the late 80's through the gang wars throughout inglewood, compton, watts, etc, etc and the riots..

problem happen like u said a lot of these kids parents move and raised their kids in the valley, palmdale/lancaster and riverside so them kids have no idea what we as blacks went through and the parents don't even educate their kids about it..

But Cali isn't the only place, we just get the blunt of the blame

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
I saw it, the shyt made me wanna puke :scust: The amount of c00ns on Twitter is alarming :snoop:
Bruh I went out last weekend for a celebration for one of my boys and it was a NICE spot. Full of young black professionals.

Everybody having a good time and I see one of his boys that's not. As the night progressed I ended up chopping it up with him and he said some shyt like, "I don't even know why he brought me here. This ain't my type of spot" (me thinking he would rather be more casual) he was like, "aint NOOOOO white women in here. I love white girls" I thought the niggga was joking at first and I was like, "look at that right there...(fine as black chick).....you can't be serious"

He said, "I didn't say I don't fukk black chicks...I just don't like you ******s...I like white girls"

I was tempted to steal off on him and then stomp him out but I just walked away when he said that shyt.

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
I hate the word c00n........but these nikkas are straight c00ns..........It is ok to be in love with the look of another race, white girls are sexy along with Blacks, Latino, Indian, and etc. But they ignore the fact that the world has been constantly telling people that White is right, and it is simply wrong. Black women are the most suppressed people in this world, even though they are among the first people of this world. Someone needs to educate these guys.

BTW a quick pic of my Wife and I from our August wedding last year. Not all of us young Blacks are lost.
10714776_861500783869379_403495246_n.jpg

Medulla Oblongata

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Bruh I went out last weekend for a celebration for one of my boys and it was a NICE spot. Full of young black professionals.

Everybody having a good time and I see one of his boys that's not. As the night progressed I ended up chopping it up with him and he said some shyt like, "I don't even know why he brought me here. This ain't my type of spot" (me thinking he would rather be more casual) he was like, "aint NOOOOO white women in here. I love white girls" I thought the niggga was joking at first and I was like, "look at that right there...(fine as black chick).....you can't be serious"

He said, "I didn't say I don't fukk black chicks...I just don't like you ******s...I like white girls"

I was tempted to steal off on him and then stomp him out but I just walked away when he said that shyt.
:mjpls::dahell:

Daps
fukking embarrassing, I dont give two fukks about interracial dating/fukking, but what I cant stand is when these weak fukks put down people and put others on a pedestal...

especially when you have history with said people:scust:

You notice is always black men and black women with this shyt:scust:

I rarely see this type of shyt with asian, latinos, middle eastern whatever....just acting a damn fool for white people.