Have you seen ian connors girlfriend.. wtf... how the fukk

Asicz

Presume the unpredictable
Daps
@EmpressKali thanks for the reply Do you think it is possible for a breh to be cured of the self hate or colorism preference or is it permanent ?

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
You ever notice when a light skinned breh prefers a dark skinned sister, light skinned sisters dont get thrown under the bus? You ever notice we dont really know what women light skinned men prefer except by anecdotal observation because they generally dont make it apart of their identity to have a specific type?

So no, it isnt colorism. Dark skinned men are obsessed with loving light women and hating dark women. Light skinned men just go out in the world and do them. I would be smart to prefer a man like that because the racial self loathing self hating colorist baggage isnt there with the light skinned breh. Dark men come with too many personality disorders.

The problem with women like you is you don't want to admit that both sides say and do mean things.

EmpressKali

Banned
Daps
@EmpressKali thanks for the reply Do you think it is possible for a breh to be cured of the self hate or colorism preference or is it permanent ?

I dont want black men to want dark skinned or even black women. I want black and dark skinned women to date interracially and cut ties with the black community. I want the most attractive, the most intelligent, the most fit, the top 30% of black women to date and marry IR. If you want to know why, ask me in private so I dont get banned. Again.

Prince Mongo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ashlar Hall, Memphis
I remember your comments of old. Some of the most hateful, disturbing, and vile comments about black women I have ever seen.

However a broken clock is right twice a day. Watching a video with Oshay Ugly Duke Jackson he even admitted that black men will throw dikk at black or dark women but the women they put on a pedestal are lighter and non black.

Black men @Majestic (and pretend black men like @Hennessypapi ) think getting sex is supposed to validate a woman like it does a man and is proof that colorism doesnt exist and black and or dark women should just shut up. Sounding like white people. I see dark women with babies all day long but I also see the same comments you used to make about black women and dark skinned women on social media.

Watching corny ass shyt like this only keeps you believing this nonsense longer, the real world isn't like how these folks on youtube portray

Prince Mongo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ashlar Hall, Memphis
Read my comment to ol dude about light dudes liking dark girls.
Yeah, something about black men putting light skinned girls on a pedestal. You seem to far gone in your beliefs for me to convince you otherwise, but none of that shyt you're saying is accurate

You take these types of nikkas seriously? That's a problem in of itself

EmpressKali

Banned
Daps
Yeah, something about black men putting light skinned girls on a pedestal. You seem to far gone in your beliefs for me to convince you otherwise, but none of that shyt you're saying is accurate

You take these types of nikkas seriously? That's a problem in of itself

I know a lot of you black men are embarrassed about the behavior or your brethren who while having the exact same beliefs dont have the same filter as you do. Dont worry. black women are keeping records. Just like we have to hear about 50 years ago black women went on Oprah, 20 years from now, black mens social media outing will be remembered. Keep denying, keep dismissing.

Anyway Happy New Year to all of you guys. Please be safe and try not to insult or disparage a black or dark skinned black women this new year.