Have you seen ian connors girlfriend.. wtf... how the fukk

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because getting a date invalidates or cancels out colorism. Whats worse even in his own comments he acts like staying fit will overcome the obstacle of being dark.

@Majestic you're a true dikkhead.

nikkas don't think with they head. Colorist doesn't mean every dark skin girl isn't chosen or that dark skin girls ain't getting dikk offers.

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
Because getting a date invalidates or cancels out colorism. Whats worse even in his own comments he acts like staying fit will overcome the obstacle of being dark.

@Majestic you're a true dikkhead.
fukk outta here you delusional piece of shyt clown. You really don't make sense in any of your posts. You quoted me yesterday and that shyt you said still ain't made no sense.

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
#uglyteam was a depreciating joke that blew up. Coli girls always called me handsome or cute. :umad:

You think you exposing me like I hide anything on here but yeah I used to troll my ass off on here :umad:

Go dap them posts too since you so invested in my past and these girls still gonna choose me because I'm a skinny ugly nerd :umad:

:russ:@ this guy morphing over night. First u didnt get chose by girls now alla
sudden u do. U went from a cock-sucking geek to Cassanova over night.

Black women just don't like me because I'm an ugly, nerdy, and lame nikka plus I'm skinny with struggle facial hair.

It's just a bad combination to be.

Then u put PAWGS on a pedestal but alla sudden ur a black male feminist?

HqZuHGJ.gif

I like white women because white women like me. Black girls wasn't checking for me and white girls was. It's that simple.

Ain't nothing like a PAWG, man.

Ur too old to have no identity and sit on Coli and argue over feminist topics. Sit the fukk down.

EmpressKali

Banned
Daps
nikkas don't think with they head. Colorist doesn't mean every dark skin girl isn't chosen or that dark skin girls ain't getting dikk offers.

I remember your comments of old. Some of the most hateful, disturbing, and vile comments about black women I have ever seen.

However a broken clock is right twice a day. Watching a video with Oshay Ugly Duke Jackson he even admitted that black men will throw dikk at black or dark women but the women they put on a pedestal are lighter and non black.

Black men @Majestic (and pretend black men like @Hennessypapi ) think getting sex is supposed to validate a woman like it does a man and is proof that colorism doesnt exist and black and or dark women should just shut up. Sounding like white people. I see dark women with babies all day long but I also see the same comments you used to make about black women and dark skinned women on social media.

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
@Hennessypapi wasn't this fool raging on about colorism and then she says contradicting shyt like this. :mjlol:Alot of y'all need help. No joke. :hhh:

Id stop responding to her. Shes clearly mentally ill. Look at the quote below.

Yes. I find them to be the most attractive black men. Better if they are mixed.

Says things like this but whines about colorism. Where’s her handler? Why is she trusted with computer access?

Theres been like one or two females on here Ive seen discuss colorism with common sense & decency and she isnt one of them.

Asicz

Presume the unpredictable
Daps
@EmpressKali

Is it self hate or colorism if a lite skin breh prefers and dates dark skin black women exclusively?

I'm interested in your take on this not tryna troll you like some others might have been

badtguy

Superstar
Daps
:yeshrug: She cool and all but tbh. Not that much different than a decent looking woman in any city. IG definitely makes people seem more attractive

Daps
Odell Beckham as an example. Young, rich, and EXTREMELY good-looking. Can have any black woman in the whole wide world. I aint never seen him with not even a black 10. So even black 10s are not desired by black men who have total access to them.
The same can be said for plenty of successful and desirable black women though. It is what it is. This topic has become tedious. I don't get why you still fret over black men Simone. You even married pink remember? I also don't think any self-respecting black man would consider you as a candidate for a serious mate, not with your history and equally not with your mentality. You wouldn't be a good wife to a black man nor a good mother to a black child, certainly not a boy. Let it go.

My theory is that a black 10 cant give you the hybrid children who are also viewed as an added bonus of dating out. That black 10 will give you black kids and no one wants that.
:dahell: How dare you young lady! I'll have you know that your wombs are the very reason why you sassy heffas haven't been kicked to the curb yet.

Going to quote Kola Boof ...

:mjpls: Oh word? What's next Khadija, Breukelen Bleu? Oh, Simone, dearest Simone... Anyway I hope 2018 finds you in a better place beloved. Happy new year and wishes of a prosperous and swirling future.

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
it cuts both ways

but for some reason brightskin folk don't cry as much

like you don't get tested perpetually as a brightskin nikka

or gotta deal with folk always saying oh you ain't black

in all honesty we create our own devil's

it becomes a tit for tat bs back and forth

quit feeding into it

EmpressKali

Banned
Daps
@EmpressKali

Is it self hate or colorism if a lite skin breh prefers and dates dark skin black women exclusively?

I'm interested in your take on this not tryna troll you like some others might have been

You ever notice when a light skinned breh prefers a dark skinned sister, light skinned sisters dont get thrown under the bus? You ever notice we dont really know what women light skinned men prefer except by anecdotal observation because they generally dont make it apart of their identity to have a specific type?

So no, it isnt colorism. Dark skinned men are obsessed with loving light women and hating dark women. Light skinned men just go out in the world and do them. I would be smart to prefer a man like that because the racial self loathing self hating colorist baggage isnt there with the light skinned breh. Dark men come with too many personality disorders.

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I remember your comments of old. Some of the most hateful, disturbing, and vile comments about black women I have ever seen.

However a broken clock is right twice a day. Watching a video with Oshay Ugly Duke Jackson he even admitted that black men will throw dikk at black or dark women but the women they put on a pedestal are lighter and non black.

Black men @Majestic (and pretend black men like @Hennessypapi ) think getting sex is supposed to validate a woman like it does a man and is proof that colorism doesnt exist and black and or dark women should just shut up. Sounding like white people. I see dark women with babies all day long but I also see the same comments you used to make about black women and dark skinned women on social media.

I'm right, constantly, :pachaha: