Have you seen ian connors girlfriend.. wtf... how the fukk

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
Ian putting on for ugly gang :lolbron::wow:

Nah but forreal salute to Ian, young nikkas out here getting to it. Swore they break up and get back like a million times already

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wonder what coli brehettes who complain about think about this? This here is a dark skinned woman who gets dates. I don't see her complaining about colorism. You see if you look after yourself ain't noone gonna care about how dark you are :mjlol:.

The same way broke nikkas complain about girls being gold diggers or superficial but other broke nikkas stay getting p*ssy.

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
The same way broke nikkas complain about girls being gold diggers or superficial but other broke nikkas stay getting p*ssy.
The same way u used to bash black women but cape for them now? And complained about being a skinny ugly nerd who couldnt get girls?

Lol theres some funny characters on this site.

EmpressKali

Banned
Daps

Because getting a date invalidates or cancels out colorism. Whats worse even in his own comments he acts like staying fit will overcome the obstacle of being dark.

@Majestic you're a true dikkhead.

EmpressKali

Banned
Daps
The same way u used to bash black women but cape for them now? And complained about being a skinny ugly nerd who couldnt get girls?

Just like some dikkhead who gets a pass to speak on black womens issues (with black men) when he is neither black or a woman.

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

#uglyteam was a depreciating joke that blew up. Coli girls always called me handsome or cute. :umad:

You think you exposing me like I hide anything on here but yeah I used to troll my ass off on here :umad:

Go dap them posts too since you so invested in my past and these girls still gonna choose me because I'm a skinny ugly nerd :umad: