Have you seen ian connors girlfriend.. wtf... how the fukk

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
lmAAzuD_d.jpg

She's probably using him for more clout cuz I don't blame them. These girls be making BANK of selling p*ssy. I made that thread for a reason. I don't think she's really taking him that seriously. She probably thought he was going to hit it and quit it like the rest but he wanna claim her lol. Probably is embarrassed tbh. Ian is one ugly dude lol.
Damn nikka
Act like u that nikka

L@CaT

For Hire Gunslinger!
Daps
How do we know He actually smashing? Looking through her Instagram I don’t see any pics claiming the guy.

Supreme365

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC
Coli nikkas almost had me believing this whole short/ugly/broke men don’t get women shyt but ever since I’ve been working I’ve seen all types of couples on cinema dates. Now I realise I don’t get women because I’m a scrub who doesnt shoot his shot.

I’ve seen 5’4 couples, out of shape couples and shyt.

Saw my co worker whos like 6’4 shoot straight bricks and go 1/5 with female co workers. Life more complex than you would think.

Ssshhiiittt that’s a decent batting average :wow:

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland

sent her his goofy ass version of Vans, spent a little bread on her and it gets her a different following on IG than what she had before..
not the first or the last good looking woman Ian going to smash..usually he has to let Rocky smash em first before he gets his turn.

:yeshrug:

cozy carl

Boy Toy
Daps
Reppin
Cozy Boyz

sent her his goofy ass version of Vans, spent a little bread on her and it gets her a different following on IG than what she had before..
not the first or the last good looking woman Ian going to smash..usually he has to let Rocky smash em first before he gets his turn.

:yeshrug:

imagine having to sex pretty flacko first :whew: then that ugly nikka after :Bookertlol: