Have you seen ian connors girlfriend.. wtf... how the fukk

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I dont want black men to want dark skinned or even black women. I want black and dark skinned women to date interracially and cut ties with the black community. I want the most attractive, the most intelligent, the most fit, the top 30% of black women to date and marry IR. If you want to know why, ask me in private so I dont get banned. Again.

Ban request is going in

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
Yup I remember when I bartended it was a lot of card switches. Same dudes every weekend. Dudes would buy bottles, charge they card. Declined. Go through a couple cards until it goes in. We loved them though cuz we got tipped heavy. All a front.

Had the baddest females and most liq. Nowadays the more clout you have the more money potential tho.

Serious question....y'all never give those dudes the mean mug for being likely credit card scammers? :patrice::patrice:

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:snoop:I hate being old.

Who is Ian Conner, and what is he famous for?
Used to run with a group of Tumblr popular kids from NY who were all trying to get big in music, fashion and art.
One of them is a popular indie singer Justine Skye, and the others aren’t really doing anything. Ended up getting with ASAP and Kanye by sheer trendhopping, and then got jumped by them for something.

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
I dont want black men to want dark skinned or even black women. I want black and dark skinned women to date interracially and cut ties with the black community. I want the most attractive, the most intelligent, the most fit, the top 30% of black women to date and marry IR. If you want to know why, ask me in private so I dont get banned. Again.
:dead:

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
I hate this bullshyt. "He should be greatful" mannn women are not better than us men. If I was in his position I would be conceded and arrogant (as I'm) dump these ugly ass attention whore IG thots with the quickness. I treat all women the same. They are not special.

why not

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
How do you know she doesnt? My thing is, there are a lot of high profile black men who you dont even see with the most beautiful black woman. Odell Beckham as an example. Young, rich, and EXTREMELY good-looking. Can have any black woman in the whole wide world. I aint never seen him with not even a black 10. So even black 10s are not desired by black men who have total access to them. They have choices between whites, asians mixed latina and black 10s yet still choose a 10 out of his race. And can I say the woman in the OP is so exceptionally beautiful.

My theory is that a black 10 cant give you the hybrid children who are also viewed as an added bonus of dating out. That black 10 will give you black kids and no one wants that.

What the entire fukk.....:gucci::gucci::gucci::gucci: