Have you seen ian connors girlfriend.. wtf... how the fukk

EmpressKali

Banned
Daps

EmpressKali

Banned
Daps
This post did not make any sense whatsoever.

You're trying to deny colorism because this brown girl is with some nobody. She can very well be a victim of colorism because she is supposed to have access to every black man with money.

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
He's been building clout tokens for years now, he actually has money, and if you listen to the kid talk he is not fully brain dead like the rappers that the thots are usually choosing from...

EmpressKali

Banned
Daps
:rudy: you really need to stop "SISTA"

Your sounding very angry and pathetic right now...

I AM A DARK SKINNED MAN WHO CAME TO THE SOUTH DURING THE EARLY 90s when it was hardly any diversity and sistas for the most part wanted a guy who looked like AL B SURE or DEBARGE with the good hair...........

YOU THINK MY BLACK AZZ HAD IT ANY EASIER??? :mindblown:

THIS IS WHAT I TRIED TO GET ACROSS TO MY EX FIANCE...U GOT NO CHOICE BUT TO LOVE YOURSELF ...

ITS NOT ONLY ADVICE...IT'S THE MOST RATIONAL THING YOU CAN DO...

AND U CAN MISS ME WITH THAT I WASN'T TRYING TO "WATER" OR CARE FOR HER....

I WAS WILLING TO WIFE HER UP.....DID ALL I COULD FOR HER...TILL I GOT EXAUSTED CAUSE I REALIZE SHE WASN'T WILLING TO DO FOR SELF

But im not suprised cause she like most sistas and probally yourself have been INSTITUTIONALIZED BY RELIGION AND SOCIETY INTO THINKING THAT HAPPINESS LIES OUTSIDE OF YOURSELF..........

AND THAT IS WRONG.........

i was taught "know thyself..and thy shall know the lord" :ufdup:

so STOP WHINING ABOUT "DARK SKINNED BLACK WOMEN" are the ONLY ONES GOING THRU A IDENTITY STRUGGLE...

your full of shyt..and you know it......letting your insecurites get to you

I CAUGHT HELL AND STILL CATCH HELL AS A DARK SKINNED BLACK MAN..BUT I STILL MANAGE TO NOT LET IT SUPRESS MY SELF CONFIDENCE AND DRIVE...

cause i ain't out here looking for VALIDATION......

u up here tripping about the dudes seeking PAWGS ..LATINAS AND EXOTIC ASIANS..yet im pretty sure YOU IGNORED OR CURVED A LOT OF GOOD BLACK BROTHERS WHO DID SEE THE BEAUTY IN YOU :ufdup:

but i guess it didn't matter caused its coming from "nikkas"....so it dont count:shaq2:

you got some serious SELF HATRED ISSUES SISTA......and it's only gonna get worst IF YOU YOURSELF DON'T ADDRESS IT AND STOP BLAMING OTHERS

CAUSE IT'S NOT THE BLACK MAN'S FAULT THAT YOU DON'T SEE THE VALUE WITHIN...

Obtuse as usual. Women are supposed to be pretty. Not you.
You weren't doing her a favor by choosing her. The fact you think you were proves me point.
Women are not men. We react differently than you do.
Dark skinned black men are heavily promoted by the media and black women. (Lets hope this changes)
If you arent here for putting dark skinned black women on a pedestal as the epitome of black beauty, womanhood and femininity, please step off.

Here is some education for you.

Chrissie

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
Dudes dont realize how much STATUS /clout and money/flashy accessories can bring u women

Just having 10k IG followers u can have thots in ur dms

My boy just made an ig got 5k followers & bytches hitting his dm mind u he average looking he just got lit photos

This economy is about to make women chase more providers for stability in the near future
How does one get much ig followers in a short time. What's his methods?

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
You're trying to deny colorism because this brown girl is with some nobody. She can very well be a victim of colorism because she is supposed to have access to every black man with money.
she's a victim of colorism despite her being with a dark skinned breh? Yet another post that don't make sense at all.

EmpressKali

Banned
Daps
So thats a no to the ban bet, ur point is trash and u have a weak argument. I guess Im black since u didnt prove otherwise.:yeshrug: Have fun whining .

Like I said, I'm not going to have this conversation with YOU. Randoms always want to stick their nose in black folks business. Just stop.