The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
:mjlol: this place gets younger and younger with each post

the baddest chicks where i'm from wanted the "it" nikkas when I was younger

it's like this in all levels of life, has nothing to do w/looks, occupation etc etc...

Exactly. I remember this fat short weird hobbit looking dude had jawns grouping him in middle school because he had on a Coogi sweater.

Come on folks, don't be obtuse:snoop:

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
U think it's easy for iG thots to just pull a rapper or NBA player ? Lol

These hoes are in competition with many other ig thots..there's like legit 50 ballers and 30 rappers vs 1000 IG thots....the competition is stiff

Get it where u fit

FACTS!...

The numbers are against them...

And the dudes are having a field day because they have sooo many options.....

From across the globe

Which is why there is NO REASON for these dudes to cuff these hoes

They knocking em down like dominoe

Because once these byatches turn 30 plus ...its a :camby:

Cauze thier is a new "freshman" crowd being drafted as we speak

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Interesting to see a black couple in c00n Cali lol.

EmpressKali

Banned
Daps
I wonder what coli brehettes who complain about think about this? This here is a dark skinned woman who gets dates. I don't see her complaining about colorism. You see if you look after yourself ain't noone gonna care about how dark you are :mjlol:.

How do you know she doesnt? My thing is, there are a lot of high profile black men who you dont even see with the most beautiful black woman. Odell Beckham as an example. Young, rich, and EXTREMELY good-looking. Can have any black woman in the whole wide world. I aint never seen him with not even a black 10. So even black 10s are not desired by black men who have total access to them. They have choices between whites, asians mixed latina and black 10s yet still choose a 10 out of his race. And can I say the woman in the OP is so exceptionally beautiful.

My theory is that a black 10 cant give you the hybrid children who are also viewed as an added bonus of dating out. That black 10 will give you black kids and no one wants that.

EmpressKali

Banned
Daps
buh buh buh she has fine features with BABY HAIR!!!.....she is exotic dark... :sadbron:

it doesn't matter @Majestic they will still find an excuse for SELF HATE

..so many dark skinned african american chicks got low self esteem and refuse to see beauty of being heavily melanated.....

that's why the bleaching industry is a billion dollar industry right now...

my ex fiance was a beautiful dark skinned woman from the gullah islands off of south carolina...

it seems like i spent more time trying to get her to love herself instead of actually being able to express my love for her..smh it's sad :mjcry:

Going to quote Kola Boof but it seems like black women are the only flowers who are expected to grow without water or sunlight. I.e. this self esteem and self confidence is supposed to develop in a society who devalues you and a community that also devalues you. Still dark skinned black women especially are supposed to rise up and prosper. Black women are supposed to be great in a vacuum.

This is the shyt a lot of black men tell black women to do not because its good advice but because they certainly arent going to be the ones to water those flowers and care for them. Meanwhile these same men who tell black women to ignore the haters and "love yourself" (in the most trite way possible) are on social media talking about PAWGs Latinas and Exotical greatness and Asians with Phatties.