Have you filed your taxes yet?

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Damn Coli brehs really are 6 figure 6 cert :pachaha:all yall nggas owe? :wtf:

When you make a lot of money, those deductions you are used to getting (earned income credit, etc) don’t apply. :manny:
Lol this time of year my cousin is always like “no one contact me. I’ll holla at y’all next week”. I’m sure he’s catching a flight tomorrow or Wednesday :dead:

Thats exactly how I am. Have group chats on silent and catching up to shyt discussed in February. People are like “Where the hell youve been?” I’m like in some bullshyt you don’t even want to know about :manny:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
:jbhmm:
The IRS Whistleblower Office, which was established by the Tax Relief and Health Care Act of 2006, will process tips received from individuals.
An award worth between 15 and 30 percent

tom-and-jerry-tom.gif

Wait what? You can snitch on companies and other businesses?

nikkaz being sloppy laundering is the worst :patrice:

this might be a comeup shuffle

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wait what? You can snitch on companies and other businesses?

nikkaz being sloppy laundering is the worst :patrice:

this might be a comeup shuffle

I started reading more into whistleblower laws after reading Federal contractors got a bag dropped on them.

Marine veteran Sarah Feinberg who tried to stop Booz Allen defense contractor from defrauding taxpayers is awarded $69 MILLION of the $377 million​

Sarah Feinberg, 39, has been awarded $69 million after reporting her former employer for overcharging the U.S. government on contracts

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stressed out for a couple days, had the runs and sent it in on sat

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
Did mines yesterday don’t owe anything :blessed:
Next year might have to pay though :lupe:

x-factor7

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
$4000 :francis:

Sold a bunch of stock that I made a lot of money on so high figure makes sense.

But I always do the IRS W4 calculator every year, and it always says I’ll be owed a refund, and it’s always wrong, the calculator is bullshyt

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What trips me out is I’ve heard stories of ppl not touching their taxes for like 4-5 years before anything happens.

Someone I worked with years ago (he was young) was like “oh yea, someone just helped me. I hadn’t filed taxes for like 2 years”. I was like “ :wtf:?! And they didn’t do anything?!” Lol

So, what I've learned is that not doing your taxes really only effects people that either need the refund, or people who are either up to tax fukkery or make enough to owe truly large sums each year.

Otherwise, while you obviously SHOULD do your taxes, the IRS really isn't going to be on your head ready to fukk you up over not filing.

I have absolutely no way to prove it, but I'm guessing that waiting a few years to most likely have someone who owes yearly use some tax relief service to end up paying is better than dedicating resources needed to chase people down over less then five figures.