Have you filed your taxes yet?

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
I remember when I used to look forward to doing it. Man I waited til the last possible minute.. I got to pay these fools too. Then TurboTax charges. How I got to pay you to pay you?:gucci: Bout to get in my I’m a tax paying citizen bag dealing with these people :russ:

Last edited:

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I remember when I used to look forward to doing it. Man I waited til the last possible minute.. I got to pay these fools too. Then TurboTax charges. How I got to pay you to pay you?:gucci: Bout to get in my I’m a tax paying citizen bag dealing with these people :russ:
Try https://www.freetaxusa.com/. Used it for the first time this year, federal is free and state is less than 20.
The only downside right now is that you have to manually enter info from other tax forms

Sly Cookin

based
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I got 45 back from federal. I owe 25 to state. It cost me 15 to file on freetaxusa.

They bout to send me $5 direct deposit:mjgrin:

capblk

Rookie
Daps
$2600. Used the cash I had saved for a OLED tv to pay and walked right on over to the liquor store. Never had to pay more than $200 - $300 before so I was shocked.

Conan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
What trips me out is I’ve heard stories of ppl not touching their taxes for like 4-5 years before anything happens.

Someone I worked with years ago (he was young) was like “oh yea, someone just helped me. I hadn’t filed taxes for like 2 years”. I was like “ :wtf:?! And they didn’t do anything?!” Lol

They'll eventually just file it for you. If you owe they'll notify you and give you a chance to pay or set up a payment plan before they resort to garnishing.

What they criminally pursue is tax evasion, where you're deliberately underreporting income, when you file.

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
Yes got a sweet refund

And now have to address an audit, filed a petition in small tax court

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
They'll eventually just file it for you. If you owe they'll notify you and give you a chance to pay or set up a payment plan before they resort to garnishing.

What they criminally pursue is tax evasion, where you're deliberately underreporting income, when you file.
Oooooooh ok.