Have you filed your taxes yet?

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
So, what I've learned is that not doing your taxes really only effects people that either need the refund, or people who are either up to tax fukkery or make enough to owe truly large sums each year.

Otherwise, while you obviously SHOULD do your taxes, the IRS really isn't going to be on your head ready to fukk you up over not filing.

I have absolutely no way to prove it, but I'm guessing that waiting a few years to most likely have someone who owes yearly use some tax relief service to end up paying is better than dedicating resources needed to chase people down over less then five figures.
I’m guessing that’s it.

Cuz now that I think about it this gay white dude I know who shops WAY too much apparently owed like 20k and somehow got that shyt reduced and resolved in one year, and I know his folks didn’t give him all 20k so yeah…I think you’re right. You might be able to lollygag for a few years but you better get it done before it snowball’s into something insane.

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
Tax man and I quote said "You make a lot of money and have no kids that's why" And make alot of money is subjective as a mf because Im in NYC

Same. And I'm in NYC too. I waited til just yesterday to pay my 3 racks :sadbron:. Single. No kids. I do official consultant work on the side that has to be reported. Make too much too claim student loan payments. Itemized deductions lower than the Standard. IRS feasting on jigs like me.

I'm upping my IRA contributions this year though and looking into LLC registration

RageKage

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Macragge
Time is running out ppl!

tick_tock_wall_clock.jpg

:sadcam: